Chapter 9

We heard the doorbell ring. "That was fast."

Gohan let himself in.

"Hotaru, hide in the bathroom."

"Ok."

Gohan came down to see us. "Gohan, prepare to meet the person you've dreamed about. You can come out now, Hotaru."

Hotaru came out and Gohan's face turned blood red. I could tell he was truly in love with her. Hotaru hid her face because she was so shy. "H-Hotaru?" Gohan said nervously. Hotaru looked up at him. "Would you like to go to the theater with me?"

"Sure."

So when Gohan and Hotaru left I went up to Vegeta. I came up the stairs and almost screamed my head off. Vegeta had snuck up on me again. But this wasn't funny. "Woman don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sneak?! You snuck up on me!" I went to our room and cried.

Vegeta came in and locked the door before turning down the bed. We slept the night away and the next morning I made breakfast then left the house.

I flew to Usagi's house to talk to her. "Usagi, I found Hotaru. She was trapped in another world."

"But I thought Hotaru was in this world."

"What? I'm sure that is Hotaru at the house living with me and Vegeta right now. Or did it all not exist? There are not two Hotaru's."

"This has to be the work of the Heart Snatchers." said Minako.

"But which one is the real Hotaru?" I said. "I have a problem to face. I have to figure out how I came to this world and now how I found Hotaru. I'm worried about Hotaru."

"Oh, Hotaro, yesterday Hotaru called me and her voice had changed. She was acting very strangely." Ami said.

"Hey, maybe one Hotaru is a good one and the other Hotaru is Dark Hotaru." I said.

"I sense something bad at your house, Hotaro." said Rei. "Maybe we should transform and go over there."

"Ok, I'm ready!"

"Moon Crystal Power!"

"Mercury Star Power!"

"Mars Star Power!"

"Jupiter Star Power!"

"Venus Star Power!"

"Saturn Everlasting Power!!!"

...Make-up!!!!!!!!"

We went to my house. "This is bad, what about Vegeta?"

"I hope the prince is alright."

I opened the door and went creeping up the steps. The Senshi split up to check out the house as I walked into mine and Vegeta's room. "Vegeta, are you here?" I looked out the back door and I saw the time machine explode with Vegeta in it. I hurried outside. "Vegeta, it's me! Please say you're ok."

"I............." He could barely talk.

"Vegeta, what happened here?"

"Someone.............................."

"Vegeta, someone what?"

"Came................"

"I'm listening."

"And blew up the time machine." Before he could speak again he fainted.

I went to get the scouts and told them that Vegeta was hurt and that we had better get him to the hospital. I drove him there and me and the girls waited in the waiting room.

The doctor came out. "Which one of you girls is Mr. Vegeta's wife?"

"I am." I said.

"You may come in."

"Ok." I said. I walked in, Vegeta had one eye open. He was seriously hurt.

"If you didn't bring him in when you did he would have died. What happened here, anyway?"

"I don't know." I said.

"I will let you two have some time alone."

"Vegeta, what happened to you?"

He didn't say anything for a moment. "Woman, why did you bring me to the hospital!?"

"You were hurt, I didn't know what else to do." I cried for a minute.

"You could have just put me to bed!"

"No, then you would have died!"

"WOMAN, JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

Chapter 10 | Go Back