Chapter 10

The doctor came back in. "You two should be free to go now."

Me, Vegeta, and the girls went back to the house to talk. Vegeta didn't like company so he went into our room and locked the door. "What's wrong with him?" asked Minako.

"Oh, Vegeta doesn't like parties so he keeps his distance."

"Hey, how about we go to the mall?" suggested Usagi.

"Yeah!!!" we all replied.

"Let me tell Vegeta." Slam!!!!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What was that loud noise?"

"Ugh!!!!! That was Vegeta. He just locked himself in the training room."

"Great, that means we have to wait here another hour." Rei said.

"Let's just go anyway! I'm tired of Vegeta doing this."

We went to the mall. Usagi decided that she and Minako were going to the jewelry store, Ami and Rei decided to go the library, and me and Makoto went to the music store.

"Makoto, they have a lot of good music here don't you think?"

"Yeah, even the music those cute guys sing. What!?!? Hotaro come look at this poster."

"What is it!?"

"The Three Lights are going to do a concert in Tokyo!"

"They are so cute! I'm going go and get their autograph." I said.

"Me, too." said Makoto. "Hey, they have to be somewhere in Tokyo now if they are going to be doing a concert."

"Yeah, we should find them! They have to be in a rich house by now."

"Now to check out the music. Maybe we can find the the Three Lights cd."

"Makoto, here it is!"

"Let me see! I'm getting it."

"Me, too." I said. So we both got a Three Lights cd.

Next we went to a costume store. Makoto and I laughed at eachother's costumes. Suddenly we froze in our tracks. We saw Sailor Moon costumes. Makoto bought a Sailor Jupiter costume and I bought Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto costumes. We didn't want to tell the other girls because they would think that we were crazy and had just wasted our money.

"Now, we better go find Ami and Rei."

"Yeah, but it was fun." Makoto said.

"Yeah it was."

"Hotaro, how old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Really? I'm nineteen."

"If you're eighteen then why are you married to Vegeta so young?"

"Because it was my dream."

"Oh?"

We found Ami and Rei. Ami had bought a book about medications and another on romance. Rei had bought three on romance. We went to find Minako and Usagi. When we found them they were trying on jewelry. Usagi had bought pink earrings and a necklace with a purple diamond in the middle of it. Minako had bought a ring with a yellow diamond on it and a necklace. Soon after that we all went home.

Usagi was spending the night at my house. When we got there it was pitch black. I told Usagi to follow me and we went into my room. I flipped the switch but the light would not come on. "Vegeta, are you in here?" There was no answer.

Usagi and I went outside to the gravity room. "Could he still be in here?"

"Hotaro, don't be so nervous. Just press the button."

I pressed the button knowing Vegeta would not be too happy.

Chapter 11 | Go Back