Chapter 8

"Do you know where we can find this demon you're talking about?"

"I think there's a cave nearby."

We helped the others to their feet and then the rest of us looked for the the cave that Kagome was talking about. When we found it something popped out of the ground. It looked like a huge snake.

"Silence Wall, Block!!!!!!!!"

"Silence Glaive Surprise!!!!!!"

Inu Yasha jumped into the air and destroyed the demon with his sword.

After all that was over Hotaru looked sadly at me. "Hotaro?"

"What?"

"I'm ready to go back to your world."

"You mean you don't want to spend time with the others?"

"No. Everyday I worry more and more about it."

"Ok, Hotaru. Let's go tell the others we're leaving."

Everyone said bye as we prepared to go home. We said the magic words as we went home. We soon found ourselves sleep.

I woke up in Vegeta's bed. I ran through the house but no one was there sp I went into the backyard. Vegeta and Hotaru were talking and I found myself getting a little jealous. It sounded like Hotaru and Vegeta had a lot in common.

I went over and kissed Vegeta on the cheek. "Woman!!!!!!!"

Hotaru just laughed.

"It's getting dark, let's go inside."

"Hotaro?"

"What?"

"Where am I going to sleep?"

I found a guest room for Hotaru. Vegeta was watching TV and I was enjoying my happy life. I knew in the future Vegeta was destined to be with Bulma but in this world it didn't have to be that way. This was my dream, a dream that was finally coming true. I had always dreamed of being with Vegeta.

I've been wondering, how did I get here? Is this all an illusion? Is someone trying to trick me with an illusion? I miss my family and friends day and night but as long as I'm with Vegeta I'm perfectly happy. Why is Vegeta this nice to me, anyway? I thought he was a grump.

"Woman!!!!!!!"

"Aghhhhhhhhhhh!" he surprised me. "Yes, Vegeta. How can I help you?"

"Come here!"

Christina, why did you have to say that? Yes, he's a grump alright. "Coming! What is it? Is there an emergency?"

"Can you lay down with me?"

"Agh!" I fell on my face. "I'm doing dishes, Vegeta!"

He would not take no for an answer, so I came and laid down beside him. Then we got up as he shut and locked the door. I thought He's not going to... Then he picked me up and put me on top of him. I closed my eyes then opened them. Huh? Nothing's happening. Of course, nothing's happening! Then, suprisingly, he kissed me. "Vegeta?"

"Hmmmmmmmm?"

"I'm tired, what time is it?"

"9:05."

"That late? No wonder."

Someone knocked on our door and Vegeta went to answer it. It was Hotaru. "What?!"

Hotaru looked rather scared of Vegeta. "I need to talk to Hotaro?"

"Fine."

"Hotaro, I need you to come with me for a sec."

"Ok, Hotaru."

She led us downstairs where we found a library. "Hotaro, I want to no how you nabbed Vegeta."

"Duhhhhhh, I stay around him."

"I need help getting a boyfriend."

"Ok, what type of guy do you dream of?"

"Well... tall and strong. Smart and kind."

I thought "Hey, by now Gohan is an adult..."

"What about a Saiyan?"

"Oh yes!"

I pulled out a picture of Gohan. "How about this young man? He's everything you've said. How about we go and meet him now?"

"But it's night."

"Hotaru, that's the whole point. You can go on a date tonight."

"No, wait. I have a better idea. Why doesn't he come here?"

"Ok, I'll call him right now. Hello, Chi Chi, is Gohan there?"

"Yes, just a second."

"Hello?"

"Hey, Gohan. It's me, Christina. I know how to get you a girlfriend."

"You do? Um...thanks."

"What is the girl of your dreams like?"

"Well, she's sweet, kind, smart, and cute of course."

"I need you over here right away. And don't drive...Fly."

"I don't know how to drive anyway."

"Oh, ok. My bad."

"I'll be over in a minute."

"Ok, bye."

Chapter 9 | Go Back