Chapter 7

The next day when I woke up Hotaru was sitting on the other side of the tent looking sad. "I finally found my mother." she said. "Hotaro?"

"Yes, Hotaru?"

"What did mother mean by 'give me training'?"

"She meant for you to become more powerful. In fact, let's go train right now."

"Ok."

We went outside and started walking. Eventually we stopped. "Now, let's transform! Saturn Everlasting Power!!!!!!!"

"Saturn Planet Power!!!!!!!"

We were both transformed into our beautiful sailor suits. "Now, we fight. Saturn Glaive Suprise!!!"

"Silence Wall, Block!!!!!!!" She came up in the air and came down with the glaive pointing right at me. I got out of the way and used my ki blasts. She blocked it with her glaive and threw ki blasts at me. Then her powers went out of control, her eyes turned red. This was bad.

"HUH?"

FLASHBACK
SATURN KINGDOM:
During the Silver Millennium Sailor Saturn was never supposed to awaken but she did as the final hour of the Moon Kingdom approached. She unleashed the Silence Glaive and destroyed the world appearing as Princess Saturn.

"HUH? That was me! I'd better stop Hotaru before she brings forth the Silence Glaive in this world." I walked over to the raging Hotaru and said "Saturn Healing Power!!!!!!!" She awoke from the darkness. "Hotaru, are you ok?"

The last thing I remembered was destroying Mistress 9 after using Death Reborn Revolution. Hotaro, let's go find Kagome."

"Ok, Hotaru."

We walked until we ran into an older man. He had a blue crescent moon on his forehead. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Sesshomaru."

"We are looking for our friends, do you no where we can find them? Their names are Sango,Kagome, Inu Yasha..."

"Inu Yasha!? Where?!?"

"Excuse me, are you familar with Inu Yasha?"

"Why, yes. He's my brother." he grinned

"He's your brother!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"And I will kill you both if you don't tell me where he is."

"Let's get out of here!" I said.

We took flight. "We must tell Inu Yasha fast! Hotaru, let's go back down and be very quiet."

"Ok."

We landed into the woods where could see him standing nearby. He seemed to be looking around, trying to find us. We crept away from him slowly through the bushes. We went in to find Inu Yasha immediatley.

"Inu Yasha, there's a big problem. Your brother is here and he threatened to kill us."

"What? My brother! Sesshomaru? Come out and fight me!" Inu Yasha shouted but he never came.

We went looking for him but he had disappeared.

"Hotaru, have you seen Kagome?"

"No, Hotaro and I thought Sango and Kagome were with you."

"Something bad is happening. They would not just disappear like this."

We got back to the tent and I looked inside. No one was there. "Where is everyone?"

We walked around looking for them. "I smell demon blood." Inu Yasha said.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

We went further only to find everyone laying hurt on the ground. "Kagome! What happened?" Inu Yasha exclaimed.

"Something came up through the ground and attacked us." she groaned.

Chapter 8 | Go Back