Chapter 6

"Hotaro? We have a friend who's name is Hotaru."

"Really? Where?"

"She's in our tent resting. Why?"

"She's my sister. I was sent from the past to find her. I have five to six days and then I have to take Hotaru back with me. Three hours in this world is a whole day in my world."

"I will take you to your sister."

"Thank you, Sango."

"You're welcome. I have some friends I would like you to meet. They are really nice."

"Oh."

We went to the tent I had passed before. There were two girls inside. "Kagome, Hotaru, this is my new friend."

"Hi," Kagome said.

"Hi" I said.

"This is also Hotaru's sister."

"Huh?!? My sister?"

"Well, I better go back and finish my training."

"Ok, Sango."

"Hotaru?"

"Yes?"

"Really, I'm your sister. In five or six days I have to take you back to the past with me."

Hotaru and Kagome were both shocked to hear this. "I know it will be tough but you have to. I'm really sorry I had to tell you that."

"It's ok. I will miss everyone, tho. If you're my sister then what's your name?"

"Hotaro."

"Hey, why don't we go for a walk. You can meet our two other friends." said Kagome. "Want to come, Hotaru?"

"Sure. Let's go."

We started walking into the woods to find the friends Kagome was talking about. We passed a bunch of trees until we found them, the two men were sitting in the grass. One was dressed as a monk, the other looked to be half demon like me. He had dog ears and they called him Inu Yasha.

"Inu Yasha, this is our new friend, Hotaro. She's Hotaru's sister and she's from the past. In five or six days she has to take Hotaru back with her."

"What? Hotaru has to go back to the past with her?!" The two men were just as shocked.

"I will miss everyone."

"I'm really sorry that I'm doing this to you, Hotaru. I don't want to take you away from your happiness. Maybe our mother will let us come and visit."

"Our mother? My mother died when I was a child. They said I killed her but I did not."

"No, our mother is not dead, Hotaru."

"Do you remember what her name was?"

"Her name? Oh? Setsuna. She's still alive. I talked to her just before I met you. She sent me here to find you. In the past they lied to you. Mother walked out on you."

"I can't believe this." Inu Yasha said.

"Hey, guys. Hold right there. I need to have a minite alone with Hotaru. Ok, Hotaro?"

Hotaru and I ran a way through the woods. We stopped suddenly. "Hotaro, what are we doing?"

"You will see." I held the time key up in the air in front of me and said "Magical Key of Time, Let Our Mother Appear Before Us." and Sailor Pluto appeared.

"You found Hotaru... Now I want you to train Hotaru like I trained you. Hotaru?"

"Yes, mother." Hotaru cried.

"You and Hotaro are half demon and half Saiyan, you need to know this. I will be leaving now, whenever you need me just say the magic words."

We turned around and there were Inu Yasha and the others. Even Sango had seen what had happened. Inu Yasha ran to us. "You guys are half demon!?!? I'm half demon."

"Oh no, I forgot Vegeta. He does not know I'm here."

"Who's Vegeta?" asked Hotaru.

"He's my husband."

"You're married!!!!!!"

Sango came running to us. "There's a huge demon destroying everything. Come quick."

"Lets kill 'em... Saturn Everlasting Power!!!!!!!" I said.

"And protect our loved ones... Saturn Star Power!!!!!!" Hotaru added.

Everyone was amazed to see the beautiful transformation.My new friends were confused because we were both Sailor Saturn, after all, Hotaru and I were twins.

We did not have to go anywhere because the demon came to us. "I'll stop him! Silence Wall!!!!!" said Hotaru.

"And with an extra topping called Saturn Glave Suprise!!!!!!!!" I said.

Sango threw her large arched weapon and sliced the demon in two while Inu Yasha finished it off with his sword.

Back in the past Vegeta had gotten out of the training room and was looking for me. "Woman, where are you? If she snuck off again I really am going to kill her."

Sailor Pluto appeared right in front of him. "Hotaro went to find her sister in the future."

"She went where?!? Take me there!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that." said Sailor Pluto. "She has to follow her dream... and so do you."

Back in the future Hotaru and I were having ourselves a blast. We were making up jokes and laughing at them. When night came we went into the tent and said goodnight. Hotaru made room in her sleeping bag for me somehow.

Chapter 7 | Go Back