Chapter 5

"Who are you, little girl?"

"Little? I'm not little! How dare you!"

Oh no! Not again. I thought. "Saturn Everlasting Power! Silence Glave Suprise!"

"Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!" said Sailor Mercury.

I heard a loud voice and turned around to find Vegeta. Oh no, he does not know I snuck out.

The scouts and I stood back and Vegeta threw the hardest ki blast he could manage but it failed. I stepped in and said, "Vegeta, let us help. I dont want you hurt. I'm a senshi, you're not."

"Fine, but I'm the one who's going to end up saving you."

"See girls, this is why I love my Prince Charming."

The scouts laughed.

"Shut up or I'll blast you all!"

"Ok, I'll stop."

"Silence Glaive Suprise!"

"Moon Tiara Action!"

"Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!"

"Fire Soul!"

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!"

"Venus Love And Beauty Shock!"

Vegeta used his ki blasts to help us out and we destroyed the evil then Vegeta and I flew home. We had an arguement soon after.

"Why did you sneak out on me?"

"You were in the training room. Is that my fault? I did not want to open the door because you would be mad."

"Woman, you could at least wait a while."

"The scouts are my friends, Vegeta. I dont want them killed one by one like in the future."

"What do you mean 'future'?"

"In the future the sailor senshi died one by one, their killer was Sailor Chaos. Eternal Sailor Moon was the only one who could turn Galaxia back into her normal self."

"Woman, sometimes these things you say seem so far fetched."

"I'm not making it up." I cried. "If you could just feel the sadness and destruction like I do then you would understand!"

"Yeah, I understand. You're lying." He went back into the training room and slammed the door shut.

By then I was crying. "Why doesn't he beileve me?"

"Because you're a senshi of time, like me. That, and being half demon and half Saiyan like your father."

"Who said that?!" I turned around and saw a tall sailor scout standing with a time door beside her.

"And yet you seem to reveal your secrets to your husband... I'm Sailor Pluto, your original mother. I need you to go through this time portal and find your sister Hotaru. She's in there somewhere. But be careful, as a few your species are also in there. The world has become filled with demons. When you're in there you should try your very best to go Super Saiyan."

"But I thought only males could go Super Saiyan."

"They can but with your psychic powers you can do it, too. It shouldn't take you more than five or six days to get back..."

I went into the portal and found myself in the woods. I ran and ran until I found a tent. I did not want to go in it, so I went along side the tent, looked forward, and then ran in that direction until I could not run anymore.

I dropped to the ground and heard a loud noise. I looked forward and saw a girl doing some sort of training. She saw me and ran to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Sango. What's yours?"

"Hotaro."

Chapter 6 | Go Back