Chapter 3

I ran inside the house to my room. Thirty seconds later he came in and said he was sorry and that he needed to have a talk with me.

"Christina?"

"What?" I started to walk away, he grabbed my arm. "Let go."

"No. Not until you know what it feels like to be a Saiyan. If you say you're a Saiyan even females must feel it."

I pretended to pass out and he lay me back on the bed, laying down beside me. We fell asleep together.

When I woke up I had a dream, a nightmare that would not go away. I had to stay with Vegeta, I had to spend my whole life with him. But I needed someone to assist me.

FLASHBACK
SATURN KINGDOM:
In the Silver Millennium I saw a memory of a child who had lost her parents while fighting for her life. My father was a Saiyan and my mother was Queen of Pluto. I was Hotaru's sister named Hotaro and my father's name was King Kelo.

"Huh?! What happaned? I was having a vision." I went into the kitchen with Bulma. Vegeta was not there, which was good since I really needed to talk to Bulma. "Bulma?"

"Yes, Christina?"

"Could you call me Hotaro, please?"

"Hotaro?! Hotaro... that sounds very familiar. Have we met somewhere before?"

"Probably in the Silver Millennium." I said.

"I want you to meet some of my friends today."

"Really? I'm very shy."

"Oh, come on." said Bulma.

"Ok."

"We are going on a picnic."

But when we got into the car there was a problem. Vegeta wanted to drive. "Vegeta, you don't even have a driver's license." For once Bulma let him drive. I ducked down in my seat because I thought for certain I was going to die. He drove over 40 but it wasn't that bad.

When we got there he almost ran over a lot of people. Their names where Goku, Chi Chi, Gohan, and Krillin. Chi Chi got onto Vegeta's butt for almost running them down while Gohan, Goku and Krillin laughed so hard that they run out of breath and fell to the ground.

When we all settled down and eat, Vegeta went to train. Goku rested under a tree, Krillen chated with Gohan, and Bulma talked to Chi Chi. I noticed some other people who had just gotten finished with their picnic.They were five girls...

FLASHBACK
MOON KINGDOM:
They were the princesses Serenity, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus.

"Another flashback? Huh?! These girls are sailor senshi." I went over to meet them. "Hello?"

"Hi." said the girl with brown hair which was put up in a big ponytail.

"Who are you guys? I would love to make more friends."

"Oh, my name is Makoto. What's yours?"

"Hotaro." I said.

"Hotaro?" said the meatball headed girl they call Usagi.

"Could she be Hotaru's sister?" asked the blond headed girl they call Minako.

Chapter 4 | Go Back