Chapter 2

I stayed the night at the Capsule Corp but it was not an ordinary night. I didn't know where I was. Suddenly I heard a boom. The windows were opening in the room next to mine. "Oh no! Someone's trying to break in!" I cried. I went through the dark trying to find the doors. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I found a strange man with black hair which stuck up and boy was he cute.

"Who are you!?"

"I-I'm Christina."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm staying temporarily, just until I find out what's going on."

Down the hall he went.

"Whew..." I would have loved to have known who he was. "Maybe I can have a talk with him in the morning."

I woke up the next morning and went into the kitchen to find Bulma and that guy. "Good morning, Christina."

"Good morning, Bulma." I said.

I went outside and looked around, staring at the sky. That's when I saw a blast come from around the house. "Oh no! Someone's in trouble. I better go see what's up."

I went and around the corner and saw that guy again. He was throwing ki blasts. I hid my face. Now's my chance to introduce myself. Wonder if he will go out with me? "Hello!!!!!"

"Ahh?! Woman, don't scare me like that!"

"I'm not Woman, I have a name! It's Christina. Hello? Who are you?"

"Vegeta! Huh!?!?!"

"Want to train with me, Vegeta?"

"I guess."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! No aiming right there! I only know one spell. ...Oh? Wait, something else is coming." I jumped in the air.

"Come On."

"Silence Wall Block! Saturn Everlasting Power!"

He hit me back with dark ki blast amd knocked me down hard enough that I passed out.

In my dreams I heard humming

"HUH!?! Queen Serenity, is that you?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"It's time that I told you, Hotaro. You were not in that universe because you are a Saiyan."

"Saiyans? I know what they are. The purple Saiyan princess, that's me."

"Well, now that you know, I'd better leave."

"Huh? Wait! Come back!"

"Good - bye."

I woke up in another room with Vegeta looking down at me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't scare me!"

"I heard what you said.. you're a Saiyan princess?"

"What!? I was talking in my sleep."

"I'm going to train."

"Vegeta, wait!" I chased after him. He was training all right. "Vegeta, pay attention to me!"

"Why should I?"

"What's wrong with you?!"

"I'm always like this!"

"Well not me!" I cried as I ran in the house.

Chapter 3 | Go Back