Chapter 1

My name is Christina. I was Hotaru's sister in the Silver Milenium but when Queen Serenity sent us to Earth my life was changed forever. The Earth I was sent to was not the one in the anime.To Queen Serenity I was a creature and I was sent to the real world. In the real world I became a young girl, age 18. I went to a high school and would soon be attending college.

"Christina?"

"What, mom?"

"Christina, there has been an emergency. Your friend is in the hospital. She got into a really bad car wreck last night and wants you over there now."

I was shocked, I did not want to lose another friend. I jumped in the car and went up to the hospital. Her name was Sara, so I went in and asked the people about Sara. A nurse lead me right to her.

"Sara, oh my gosh!" I said. I knew this might not work but it was worth a try. I closed my eyes and put my hands above Sara.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked.

I said "Saturn Healing Power!" and suddenly a purple-ish light started flowing from my hands. When I looked down, Sara was fully healed. I had saved my best friend's life.

I got Sara home.

"Christina, you're home already?" asked my mom.

"Mom, the freakiest thing just happened!" Of course, my mom did not believe me.

Sara's mom called and said to my mom, "My daughter is telling me that your daughter has some kind of psychic powers."

My mom said, "Your daughter is probably mistaken."

I went outside looked and looked at the moon. Suddenly I saw Queen Serenity. "Huh!?! Who's there?"

"I said, I know you're calling me."

I opened my yard's gate and walked into a white light.Then I was asleep... I was running in a dream, trying to find a sound. "Huh? Tell me who are you." I said.

"I'm Serenity. I've come to take you back, Hotaro." said the Queen's voice.

"Huh? Wa-wait, Hotaro? Why does that sound familiar?" I asked.

"You will know soon enough..."

I woke up and everything was colored strangely. I was dressed as a princess in a purple dress with dark purple eyes. I looked up and at the same moment a kid looked down at me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Who are you?!"

"I'm Gohan, who are you?"

"Me? Ohhhh, I'm Christina."

"Where do you live?"

"I'm not from around here." I said. "Can you help me find a place to stay?"

"Sure." said Gohan.

He took me to a huge, strange house which said Capsule Corp. on the front. "Go ahead, Christina, knock on the door."

I knocked and a nice person answered the door.

"Hey, Bulma." said Gohan.

"Have you come for a visit?"

"No. This young lady needs a place to stay" he said.

"Well, well, come on in." said Bulma.

I went in and sat on the couch. She sat right beside me and asked "Where are you from?"

"I'm not sure. I was just sent here somehow."

"What's your name?"

"Christina."

"Okay, follow me."

I followed her and she gave me a quick tour around Capsule Corp.

"Here is your room, Christina."

"Thank you." I replied.

Chapter 2 | Go Back