Disclaimer: see chapter one

Author's Note: Well, how was chapter four? It's getting pretty interesting, no? (Sorry I'm bored right now) Well, without further ado(I always wanted to say that), I present to you chapter five!! And I want to thank Shawn-chan for her monster ideas, thanks bunches!!

The Forgotten Princess

Chapter Five: Surprising Revelations

General Amethyst reappeared in a large black and navy blue room lined with different dark colored crystals. She tucked a stray piece of purple hair behind her ear before heading off towards a door on the right side of the room.

As she entered the next room, she heard a voice ring out from the darkness, "Well, Madame Scientist, could you please explain what happened today? It seems that your 'all powerful monsters' are being defeated by that pathetic Sailor Earth and the rest of those children." The female general's violet eyes widened at the familiar sound of an evil laugh.

"I'd like to see you try, Morganite! And if I remember correctly, you were defeated by Sailor Earth in the future, weren't you?" Amethyst shrieked as a womanly figure emerged from the shadows.

"Yes, but Neo-Sailor Earth is much stronger than this Sailor Earth if I'm not mistaken, right?" the pink-clad general calmly answered the insult. She was a tall woman with shoulder-length pink hair that was up in beaded dreadlocks and pink eyes. As Amethyst glared at her, Morganite brushed a beaded braid away from the upside-down black moon on her forehead.

"You two are like cats. You never stop bickering with each other," a handsome light green haired man commented as he and a blue-haired guy joined the two generals.

"Oh, like you and Tanzanite don't, Peridot?" Amethyst shot at the male general who merely flashed a pearly smile in her direction.

"That is enough, all of you!" a shrill female voice echoed throughout the room as a cold chill set in the air. The four generals kneeled before a black throne with their eyes facing the stone floor. Suddenly, a nearby candle was lit with a dark blue flame and illuminated the figure who had just spoken.

It was a tall, elegant-looking women who sat comfortably on the barely visible ebony throne. She had deep black hair that was pulled into two buns on the sides of her head (think Princess Leia) with a few wisps lining her face. Her face was a pale ghostly white that contrasted greatly with her dark hair, her eyes, which were so black that you couldn't even see her pupils, and the black upside-down moon on her forehead. The figure rose from the throne and her outfit soon came into view. She wore an ankle-length black sleeveless dress with a thigh-high slit near her right leg. Below the hem of the dress, one could see a pair of glittering black crystalline heels.

She looked in disappointment at the generals before her and replied, "Well, it's no wonder those pesky little brats are beating us. Maybe we would be having some better success if you four would stop acting like such babies!"

"Yes, Princess Jet," the quartet of nega-generals answered in unison as they avoided looking into their ruler's lifeless eyes.

"Very well, Morganite, Peridot, and Tanzanite, I would like you to please leave so that I may have a private conversation with Amethyst," Princess Jet's voice cracked with authority as the three generals nodded in agreement. Morganite flashed a smirk in Amethyst's direction before disappearing into a burst of pink flames. Tanzanite was surrounded by crackling light blue lightning bolts before transporting him away and he was followed by Peridot who was gone with a bright flash of bright green light.

As soon as the three generals were gone, Princess Jet quickly rose from her throne and walked towards Amethyst. A blur of black energy surrounded the princess's gown and transformed into a black formfitting pants suit. Her elegant hairdo replaced by a simple tight bun.

"Well, Amethyst, is everything going according to plan with the company?" the ebony-haired ruler asked with a gentler tone.

"Everything is going smoothly, my Princess. You are scheduled to meet with the building owners in a couple of minutes."

"Very good, Amethyst," Princess Jet suddenly stumbled and put a hand to her forehead.

Amethyst was at her side in mere seconds, "Are you all right, Princess?"

"Fine, just a little bit of stress from all the planning. Oh, Ames, I'm so worried that we might fail like the others did," Princess Jet sobbed into the violet-clad female's shoulders.

"Don't worry, Jetie. We won't fail. In fact we'll succeed in taking over Crystal Tokyo and avenge Diamond, Sapphire, Emerald, and Rubeus's deaths by killing those stupid Sailor Scouts!" Amethyst replied confidently

"Diamond...Oh, Ames, I miss him so much especially now that we're in the past where he died. It's just so hard and I feel like I'm letting you down."

"I know, Jetie, I know. I sometimes find myself crying over Rubeus even after all these years. But, think of how good it will feel to kill their murderers. And you would never let me down. You are still the wonderful big sister you've always been." Amethyst comforted Jet in the privacy of the throne room.

Three weeks had past since the return of Rini and the introduction of General Amethyst. There had been a few monster fights, but nothing exceptionally hard that the scouts couldn't handle. Sailor Earth hadn't even shown up for a few which helped boost the others confidence that they could beat the monsters without her help.

Rini had been secretly meeting Addy and Apolla at her apartment during the past couple of weeks and had been helping her come up with a way to explain herself to the scouts. But, unfortunately, things didn't go the way they wanted them too.

"So, Addy, are you going to that new dance club "Silver Mirage" near the college this weekend? They're having a huge grand opening Saturday night," Serena asked her new friend while sitting at the coffee shop with her.

"I hadn't planned on it, Rena. Why do you ask?"

"Well, a group of us are going and I wanted to invite you to come along."

"No, I couldn't intrude on your fun," Addy sipped at her chocolate milkshake while watching Serena inhale a burger and fries.

"Oh, you wouldn't be intruding at all. As a matter of fact, the girls and I want to set you up with our friend, Jed. He's been a bit lonely since he broke up with his last girlfriend about a month ago and I think he desperately needs someone like you."

Addy's left eyebrow rose at that statement, "No way, Rena! I am not about to be the subject of one of you and Mina's goofy matchmaking schemes ever again!"

"How do you know about Mina's matchmaking? I don't think we've ever mentioned them to you, have we?" Addy's face froze with panic at the Serena's question and mentally kicked herself for blurting something out like that.

"Oh, I think Cassie mentioned something about it," Addy dismissed the question with a flip of the hand, "But, I guess it does sound like fun so....count me in!"

Serena grabbed her into a big bear hug, "Great, Addy! I'll call you tonight with the details, kay?" Then the blond meatball-head ran off, giggling as she went to tell Mina the news.

Soon, it was Saturday night and Darien, Serena, Molly, and Nate parked outside Addy's apartment building, waiting for her to come out.

"Oh, they're here, Addy!" Apolla looked out the window towards Darien's red sports car and she soon heard her princess's hurried footsteps as she ran around checking herself in the mirror.

"Do I look all right, Apolla?" Addy asked her guardian cat as she tried to catch her breath.

"You look fine, Addy. Why are you so jumpy tonight? You've been on dates before. I have proof of that."

Addy grabbed her purse and opened the front door before answering, "Well, if you must know, Apolla. I plan to tell the crew about being Sailor Earth tonight. Ciao, kitty cat!" Then Addy slammed the door close and hurried towards the elevator.

The group in the car were waiting for about five minutes when the lobby doors of the building opened and Addy came sauntering down the steps. Darien and Nate's jaws dropped to the floor as she wandered towards them, waving enthusiastically.

Now, they had known Addy was pretty attractive and all, but they had absolutely no idea how hot she really was! Addy's black hair hung down to her thighs in loose curls that bounced under her black leather beret. Her dark green eyes were lined with dark eye shadow and her full lips were covered with a slick gloss that gave her a slight pout look. The rest of her face was covered with a light brush of shimmer.

But, the most astounding thing about Addy that night was her outfit. She was wearing a pair of skintight black leather pants with rhinestones along the sides, a black zip-up tank top, black finger less elbow-length gloves, and black boots. Her slender legs were accentuated by the tightness of the pants and caused all the men around the building to start drooling.

"Hey, guys! How are you tonight?" Addy exclaimed as she hopped into the car with the gaping quartet. Addy noticed their stares and quickly check to make sure she wasn't falling out of her outfit before looking strangely at them. Serena and Molly quickly gained composure and began bombarding Addy with questions.

"Oh, my gosh! Addy, that outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Where in the world did you get it?" Serena blurted out to her friend as they drove towards the dance club.

"Thanks, Rena. Actually, I made this outfit myself. I decided, thanks to Cassie's persistence, to wear one of the outfits I'm going to submit to some fashion companies. That way I can know what people think of my styles," Addy calmly explained to her two stunned friends.

"You designed and made that? That's absolutely amazing!" Molly replied in excitement. The conversation continued like this for the rest of the car ride.

When they arrived at the dance club it was pretty packed and a long line of people stood in front of the ticket office. Darien had already bought their tickets so the group headed for the spacious front doors. After checking in their bags with the security guards, they searched for the rest of the gang.

"Hey, Addy, Serena, Molly, over here!" Mina's high-pitched laugh rang out over the steady music from the speakers. There were the girls and their boyfriends, everyone dressed in completely night life clothing. After a bit of chitchat, Addy started to notice Mina and Serena staring at her with a glint in their eyes.

"Oh, Addy!" the two blondes cooed in unison, "We have someone here we want you to meet!" Addy sighed inwardly, but from experience in the Silver Millennium she knew there was no stopping Serena and Mina. So, she walked over towards them awaiting her 'supposed' date.

Addy stopped dead in her tracks at who was standing next to Serena. It was a handsome college boy with golden blonde hair, smooth skin, and large blue eyes. She knew who he was, yet couldn't believe he was actually there in front of her. Addy almost threw herself into his arms until she remembered that he didn't know who she was.

"Well, Addy, I would like you to meet Jed. He's a good friend, a good lonely friend," Mina slyly winked before continuing, "Jed, this is Adele Duboise from Paris and she's here to help you get over your breakup with Janelle."

Jed caught a glance at Addy and his mouth almost dropped to the floor. He had never seen someone so...perfect-looking in his entire life. She was everything he ever wanted, looks wise at least, in a girlfriend. Her hair was like ebony silk hanging down to her muscular thighs. Her face was of pure elegance and sophistication. But, it was her eyes that caught most of his attention. He didn't know why, but he was always attracted to green eyes. And these were the greenest eyes he had ever seen. They shone like emeralds in the multicolored spotlights of the dance club and displayed tons of emotions that only he could read.

"Hello or as you say in Paris, Bonjour Mademoiselle. May I have this dance, si vous plait?" Jed quickly put on the charm and was rewarded with a brilliant pearly smile.

"Oui, you may Monsieur Jed. Merci beaucoup!" Addy couldn't help, but smile especially at the memories of his past self doing almost the exact same thing the day they first danced together. But, she shook away the memory before it got to graphic. No use letting on now exactly who she was.

The two young adults sauntered out onto the crowded dance floor and began to dance to a fast-paced song. All the times they had danced in the past had permanently put each other at ease. Their bodies intertwined together in perfect synchronization as the music carried them. Serena and the rest of the Silver Millennium survivors just watched them and couldn't shake the feeling of deja vu of this scene before.

Pretty soon the song was over and Jed and Addy headed back to the table. They sat next to each other and began to talk about everything in their lives. Jed was amazed at how easily he talked with this strange girl while Addy was amazed that they could still talk like this after so long.

Five hours had passed and the dance club was getting ready to play it's final song of the night when a burst of smoke filled the room. Suddenly, a ugly snake-looking woman monster appeared.

The scouts excluding Addy, who had disappeared, gasped in horror as she threw out some sharps spikes that took stabbed some innocent dancers. Then she started throwing acid-like poison at the rest of the room.

"Guys, go find a place to transform now!" Serena ordered as everyone quickly scattered to find hiding places. Addy had already found a hidden corner and transformed rapidly before heading back to the main room.

By the time, the scouts, guardians, and knight protectors had arrived, Sailor Earth was dodging quite successfully the poison from the monster. Then she raised her staff into the air and, surprising the scouts who expected vines, stabbed the end into the ground. The floor started to shake and a monstrous crevice headed for the snake-woman. Thankfully, by now, all the bystanders had run off leaving the scouts against the reptile reject that was so weak it was pretty damaged by Sailor Earth's attack. Sailor Moon hurriedly turned the snake-thing into moon dust.

Suddenly, a burst of pink flames appeared near the ceiling to reveal a pink-clad female general who replied, "Well, well. You girls are a bit stronger than I thought. I'll see you next time!" Then as quickly as she had arrived the general disappeared.

Sailor Earth, to everyone's surprise didn't run off this time, as a matter of fact she headed towards them smiling. Then before anyone could do anything, a long-haired blue general appeared behind Sailor Earth and electrocuted the scout with volts of electricity while saying 'You'll have to do better than that because Naga was the weakest we have.' and disappearing.

Sailor Earth's eyes grew large before darkening with pain. She started to fall and was saved a few inches from the ground by none other than Jadeite. Then her eyes closed in a state of unconsciousness and, unfortunately, her disguise began to slip. To the surprise of the court, Sailor Earth was surrounded by tons of purple and green ribbons for a minute before revealing her identity with a flash of light. Jadeite gaped at the girl in his arms, her long hair spilling onto the floor.

Sailor Moon and Sailor Athena whispered in unison, "Addy?"

Preview of Chapter Six: Lost Memories of Happiness

Well, Sailor Earth's identity is revealed and now the forgotten sailor scout must finally answer the questions of the rest of the survivors. The scouts are finally getting the answers they so desire.

Chapter 6 | Go Back