Chapter Four

 

"WHAT ARE YOUR WISHES?" the humongeous voice of Shenlong boomed from the sky. Sailor Chikyuu looked up at him.

"My first wish is to bring Son Goku back to this dimension! My second wish is to bring all the Z senshis killed by the Jinzouningen back to this dimension! I have no third wish!" Bulma called to the sky. Anxiety thickened the air as the senshis waited with hardly any patience. Finally, Shenlong's eyes glowed red and a bright light filled the sky once more.

"YOUR WISHES ARE GRANTED!" the Eternal Dragon thundered. Shenlong became a bright snake of light once more, returning to the Dragon Balls to await a third wish.

To everyone's surprise, the sky did not clear, but the dark clouds remained. Rain began pouring down, lightning still crackling across the sky. It was a natural storm.

The senshis looked around, but it was nearly too dark to see anything around them. A couple minutes later, however, they heard some voices coming from a little ways away.

 

***

 

"What the…??"

Mirai Goku, Mirai Vegeta, Mirai Gohan, Mirai Piccolo and Mirai Krillin had no idea where they were. The band of senshis had spent so long in Heaven (Vegeta finally being accepted into Kaiou's kingdom thanks to excessive whining about having no sparring partner from Goku) that they almost didn't remember exactly what their surroundings had looked like at the times they had died.

"Where are we? What happened, this doesn't exactly look like Heaven," Gohan wondered out loud.

"Totally weird," Krillin stated, almost tripping over a rock in the darkness.

Suddenly, as the Mirai warriors' ki senses kicked in, each of them in turn nearly fell over at the sudden absolute flood of huge kis that were nearby. The power was unlike anything they'd ever felt, even in Freezer on Namek. These kis were millions of times larger than even the Jinzouningen's seemingly undefeatable everlasting power.

As the Mirai senshi sifted through the different kis, they realized that many of them felt weirdly, awesomely familiar. They grew very entrigued by the kis, but as soon as they reached a particular one, it immediately flooded their ki sense. Even Vegeta and Goku could not move on to the next ki: this one was too great and masked every other power present.

"Kuso, masaka! How can a ki be that huge?!" Mirai Vegeta exclaimed, obviously frustrated by being ki-blinded. Goku and Gohan were equally confused.

"Well, I guess we could track it and see where it's coming from. It's so dark out here--" Suddenly, the Mirai senshis felt the huge ki flare even larger, and a golden point of light appeared not far away from them.

"Well, like I was saying," Gohan finished. "It just showed us where it is. Let's go, it's better than just staying here."

"Yeah, guess so," Piccolo replied. The Mirai warriors jogged towards the golden light, stopping in their tracks as they arrived only about seven feet from the huge ki's source.

Mirai Vegeta couldn't believe his eyes, nor could anyone else. The future Saiya-Jin prince gazed upon the golden power before him, looking straight into the eyes of…

Himself.

On the golden Vegeta's either side stood a black-haired girl and a brown-haired girl in metallic red and green fukus. Various other girls in warrior fukus were also standing in the fantastic group. The other Mirai senshi found themselves also looking into their own eyes: a golden haired Gohan stood next to a blue-haired female senshi in a fuku, another Goku stood, his hair being its original color, but flared up like SSJ1, fur down both arms, body crackling with green energy. There were three golden haired teenagers, one in an orange gi and the other two both in Capsule Corporaton jean jackets, both nearly identical. Another Krillin was also present, although with hair. A starch-blond woman stood behind him, hand placed on the other Krillin's shoulder. A very familiar woman…

"JINZOUNINGEN! SHINEEE!" screamed Mirai Gohan, Vegeta, Krillin and Piccolo, bringing up their arms to aim powerful ki shocks at their enemy. Mirai Goku had no idea what was going on.

"Nanda? I don't see any artificial humans around here…" he wondered out loud. Just as the other Mirai senshis fired thier huge energy bolts, a huge golden translucent half-sphere appeared around the mysterious senshi doubles and thier allies, bouncing the blasts back in different directions.

"NANI?!" Mirai Gohan cried in surprise after the shield faded. "Why are they guarding that…thing?!"

At that moment, a very familiar figure darted out from behind the senshi duplicates, running as fast as she could towards Mirai Vegeta, leaping onto him and throwing her arms around his neck, squealing in delight.

"VEGETA! VEGETA! IT'S REALLY YOU! OH THANK KAMI YOU'RE ALL BACK!!!"

 

***

 

"NANI?! Bulma? Is that you? What the…!" The senshis from the past watched the happy reunion. Yet another was to come as Mirai Chichi also darted from behind them and shot straight towards Gohan and Goku, hugging them both and rattling on about how she missed them so and how empty the house was and how much schoolwork Gohan needed to make up for.

Mirai Vegeta finally managed to free himself from Mirai Bulma's passionate kiss. "Bulma…I don't get it…who the Hell are all those people you were with?" he asked, continuing to stare in wonder at SSJ5 Vegeta. The huge power stared right back with brilliant turquoise eyes.

"Oh, I forgot to explain, gomen! OK, here's the story. Trunks---" Mirai Bulma was immediately interrupted by Mirai Goku.

"Who's Trunks?" he asked.

"Oh, that's right, you never knew. Trunks is Vegeta's and my son. Anyway," she continued after recieving a stunned look from Mirai Goku, "after all of you died, Chichi, Trunks and I were the only ones left. When Gohan died, Trunksn finally became Super Saiya-Jin. This, however, was still not enough power to defeat the Jinzouningen. We decided that I would build a time machine so that Trunks could go back into the past and create an alternate timeline where all of the senshis survived, as well as the earth. He succeeded, and Gero's machines were destroyed. After training with those senshis for so long, when Trunks returned he defeated the machines with hardly any trouble at all. We have lived in relative peace since then, rebuilding the cities and gathering up all the life left we could find on earth.

"Obviously, though, the other timeline wasn't quite as peaceful as ours was continuing to be. I was just working in my lab a couple days ago, when both Trunks and I felt this huge ki explode all the way from the dimension Trunks had fixed. We decided to take action and find out if they needed Trunks's help again. Turns out they didn't: the ki we felt hadn't been evil.

"Trunks invited the warriors from our past to our dimension to help out with some things, but I guess they could help out with more things than we thought. They brought thier Dragon Balls, which can make three wishes, and were able to wish all of you back from the dead. That's pretty much what I know, but there's a few little surprising details that they can probably tell you.

"They also made new senshi friends, the Sailor Scouts. The warriors in the fukus, obviously. Their Chichi and Bulma were discovered to be Saiya-Jins, although I doubt if everything worked out the same way in our dimension. That's why you see Chichi Super Saiya-Jin over there, just in case you were wondering. That Bulma is a Sailor Senshi. There's a few people you don't know." Mirai Bulma walked over to the group of past senshis.

"Obviously you know some of them: Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, Chichi, Bulma, the REDEEMED Juuhachigou from their timeline, and my Trunks and their Trunks. However, there's a few more. Goku and Chichi have a second son, Goten, Bulma and Vegeta have a daughter named Bra, who is also a Sailor Senshi, back in their timeline Krillin and Juuhachi have a daughter named Marron," Here Mirai Krillin almost fell over, "and the Sailor Senshi's names are Serena, or Eternal Sailor Moon, Ami is Sailor Mercury, Mina is Sailor Venus, Lita is Special Sailor Jupiter, Rei is Special Sailor Mars, and Rini is Super Sailor Chibi Moon. Bulma and Bra are Super Sailors Chikyuu and Chibi Chikyuu. There's the story and the lineup, now whaddaya say we get back home and rest a while?" Mirai Bulma suggested. All present agreed, and the senshis from the past powered down.

 

Midway back to the Capsule Corporation, the whole group noticed something about the storm that was disturbing. Right behind them, a black hole of…nothingness…was rapidly forming, growing to about ten feet across. The senshis whipped around, watching the hole intently. Evil rays of energy emminated from the opening in space, finally forming glowing yellow, slit-like eyes with no center, and long arms with wicked sharp claws. Its mouth had shadow-teeth, long and sharp, like you would see on a Halloween pumpkin, barely visible against its equally black mouth. It focused its gaze on the group of senshis.

"Ahh, so these are the powers I felt. You don't look that impressive," it said in a hissing voice, sounding like a whisper yet ringing through the warriors' heads, cutting through their senses for a minute while getting used to the piercingly soft voice.

Both Vegetas came to their senses first. "What the Hell are you?" they asked almost in unison, pausing a moment to give eachother odd looks, then immediately turning back to the thing.

"Hmm…what am I?" it repeated. "I am what you would call an energy parasite."

The minute after these words were said, the two Vegetas recoiled in horror, remembering from thier various space travels and knowledge just what an energy parasite was. No one else really knew, but the name by itself sounded horrific.

"Wha--what kind are you?" Mirai Vegeta asked it, backing away a few steps.

"I'm probably the worst kind: I prey on a large group at a time, having a very slow feeding process, and capturing my prey in a rather--unpleasant way," it replied. Both Vegetas and everyone else backed away even more.

"Oh, don't even try running away. I'm much faster than all of you here. Now, before I begin, I need every single one of you nice volunteers in your most powerful form. I have a certain sense that tells me whether you're holding back or not, so don't waste your time lying to me," the thing explained. After a moment's hesitation and a glare from the thing, powerups began in front of a few stunned Mirai senshi.

"MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER…"

"VENUS CRYSTAL POWER…"

"CHIKYUU CRYSTAL POWER…"

"MOON TIAL POWER…"

"MOON CRISIS POWER…"

"MAKE UP!!!"

Once again, there stood most of the Sailor Senshis. Three, however, were reluctant to transform quite yet. Instead, Saiya-Jins began their powerups. This time, the majority of the Mirai Z senshi, only excluding Mirai Trunks, Mirai Bulma, and Mirai Chichi, watched in wonder as their past counterparts displayed their power.

Mirai Trunks, Gohan, Trunks, and Goten once again transformed to SSJ2, Chichi to SSJ1, Goku to SSJ4, much to Mirai Goku's shock and pleasure, and finally Vegeta made a similar stunning explosion of gold as he had earlier, sporting the characteristics of SSJ5.

Mirai Vegeta had been standing almost next to his past counterpart, nearly blown yards away from the energy put off by the powerup. The future Saiya-Jin prince couldn't believe the level his other self had reached: even larger than Kakkarott's power, even in their timeline. The thing that confused Mirai Vegeta, though, was that the other him didn't seem to really flaunt it that much. He noticed a certain calm that was sort of settled over the other him, a peacefulness of a sort. Oh well, he thought, this isn't the time to think about that.

Before the Mirai senshi could power up, Goku stopped them. "Hey you guys, don't power up! We don't want you to die right after we wished you back! One of us will stand guard while the others fight!"

The future warriors didn't want to just stand around, but they knew they had no other logical choice and submitted to Goku's command.

"Arigatou," Goku said. "Well, Bulma, Rei, Lita, you guys better power up now."

At that moment, two lights shot down from the sky, one green and one red, landing right on top of Rei and Lita. They both stood in the middle of the cylinders of light, their hair floating up in a rush of energy. Their eyes closed serenely as their heads tilted up towards the heavens. A golden point of light dropped from the center of each light cylider, landing on both girls' chests. The golden drop of light expanded into a golden medallion with a sun-shaped design on it: the symbol of the royal house of Vejiitasei.

"We have a new power now! I know it! JUPITER VEJIITASEI STARLIGHT MAKE UP!!!!"

"MARS VEJIITASEI STARLIGHT MAKE UP!!!!" Similar outfits to their previous ones formed, with the exception of the fact that almost everything was lined with a strip of gold. The medallions on thier chests would be there transformed or not; the situation was quite like Sailor Moon's pendant.

Starlight Sailors Mars and Jupiter stood proudly on either side of Vegeta and Bulma in a defensive position.

"We guard the Prince and Princess against low-down body-sucking scum like you, space-trash!" Jupiter yelled at the black apparation. It grinned wickedly.

"Oh really? Royalty, huh? This should be quite the event, then. I see the so-called Princess isn't at her full power, isn't that right, Princess?" the thing hissed in his piercingly harsh voice. Bulma growled.

"No, I'm not. You just wait, you won't be getting your claws on any of us!" A turquoise cylinder of light, bigger this time, shone down from the sky, surrounding Bulma. Another golden point of light came flying down from the Heavens, resting as a golden pendant on Bulma's chest. This one, though, had the symbol of a heart with the sun symbol also; the Chikyuu heart was in small green jewels, the Vejiitasei sun was carved into the gold behind it.

"Alright, this is it. CHIKYUU ETERNAL STARLIGHT! MAKE UP!!!"

A veil of soft green light spread from the pendant, surrounding Bulma in a powerful aura. Crossing her arms, then opening them, two huge feathery white wings unfolded from behind her, hair flashing into the gold of a Super Saiya-Jin, stars encircled her body, wrapping around it to form metallic green gloves with gold trim which started at her elbows and ended at the bases of her fingers, in a bike-glove style, a metallic green, sleeveless fuku leotard with a metallic bow which came from the pendant, metallic green boots with a golden trim, fuku skirt, green shoulder petals, a long, trailing bow in the back with streamers, a metallic green choker with a star on it, and finally a golden tiara with a small golden teardrop forming off the tip of it on Bulma's forehead, upon which rested a turqiouse stone, and star earrings.

And there stood Eternal Sailor Chikyuu.

 

Chapter Five | Go Back