Chapter Six: A New Home

(Warning: There are lemons in this chapter.)

 

~~~ Lunchtime ~~~

Bulma set the table and sighed. "Alright, Vegeta, you get your way. I’m going to take Pan out to find another place to stay."

Vegeta shoveled the food into his mouth while mumbling, "Yes, fine, good."

She walked out of the house and Pan followed her. As they got into the car and started to drive away Bulma reminded her, "Lower your ki level so that he won't sense the direction that we go in." They drove past Capsule Corp. and out of the main town.

After a few miles they pulled into a long driveway with a huge house at the end of it. "He has plenty of extra rooms for you to chose from." She pulled up to the house and unlocked the door. "Just find one that suits you. I have to go back home and start making dinner if I want to get Trunks out of there within the next two days." She chuckled lightly then turned to go back to the car.

~~~ Trunks’ House ~~~

Pan walked into a very large room. She glanced around and saw a big TV, a couch, a fire place, and an entrance into a nice kitchen. Her eyes fell onto a wide staircase and she walked up it to find a room. She opened one door and looked in, it had things in it already so she guessed that this was Trunks’ room. She walked further in to look around and the first thing that caught her eye was the picture tht he kept by his bedside. She walked over and sat down to look at it. It was a picture from right before she had left for college. She, Trunks, and Bra were standing together. She was in the middle and Trunks was tugging on Bra’s hair while Bra gave Pan bunny ears. She chuckled lightly. From there she looked around the room at a few other pictures. She noticed that they were mostly ones of her. She was in nearly every picture, save the one of his parents.

She smiled warmly then left his room to find one that wasn’t occupied. She closed the door then walked down the hall, finding another room. She got the capsules out of her pocket and tossed them onto the bed. Each turned into a suitcase and she moved around the room putting her things away. After she was done she went downstairs and turned on the TV to wait for him to return home.

~~~ Hours Later, Before Dinner ~~~

Trunks pulled on his boots, getting ready to leave, when Vegeta walked up behind him. "Remember what I said. You stay the hell away from that brat."

Trunks sighed. "Fine, fine."

Vegeta growled. "I’m serious!"

Trunks got up, "You stay the hell out of my life!"

Vegeta scowled. "DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY!" He grabbed the collar of Trunks' shirt. Just then Bulma yelled that dinner was ready. "You got lucky this time." Vegeta released Trunks and went into the kitchen.

Trunks poked his head into the kitchen. "Mom, I’m going home. I haven’t slept in my own bed in a while and I'm beat. See you later." Bulma nodded and went back to eating.

He took off towards his home all full speed, wanting terribly to see Pan. As he walked in the door he searched upstairs in all of the guest rooms but he couldn’t find her. He did, however, find the room she was staying in. He walked downstairs, about to sit on the couch when he saw Pan asleep there. He smiled and sat down on the floor to look at her. She opened her eyes. "Well, hello..."

She sat up, "Oh, damn, I fell asleep!"

Her stomach growled and Trunks laughed. "Hungry?"

She laughed, too. "Yes. I missed lunch...and I’m guessing dinner since you are home."

Trunks nodded. "I’ll make us something to eat."

Pan smiled and sat up as they both walked into the kitchen. She sat down. "Well, this is odd. Usually it's the girl who makes dinner."

Trunks laughed. "Yeah, well, it's a habit of being alone here."

A few minutes later Trunks sat a stack of sandwiches in front of her. He then sat down with his own stack and they both started to eat. "Thanks for letting me stay here, Trunks... even after the threats from your father."

He chuckled. "He doesn’t scare me too much."

She chuckled, too; shaking her head. "Right."

They both finished eating rather quickly. Afterwards, Trunks took their plates and put them in the sink. He washed them and then put them all away. "Come on, I’ll give you a tour of the house."

Pan smiled. "Alright." She got up as he held out his hand. She took it and they ventured off downstairs.

He pointed to a room. "There is a gravity room in there. I had it built right into the house." He then pointed over to a big room nearby. "That’s just a place to hang out in." This room had a pool table, a bar, another big tv, a few chairs, a couch, and other smaller misc. items. She glanced around the room and then he turned and started her off to the upper floor. The main floor did not matter much as she had seen it already. They went up the stairs and he pointed to the first door. "Most of the rooms have their own bathrooms." There were three guest bedrooms and Trunks' own room.

As they finished touring the house Trunks yawned. It was getting late and he had to work in the morning. Pan looked at the clock, it was nearly 11 o'clock. "I guess it's time to be getting to bed."

She turned to head towards her room when he grabbed her around the waist. "Aww, are you that tired?"

Pan laughed lightly. "Not really, but I thought you have work in the morning."

He sighed. "You're right, I do." He got up and picked her up, heading upstairs to take her to her room. He then put her on the bed. "There."

She smiled up at him, pulling him down to her and softly kissing him. Their kiss gradually became more passionate. Trunks slowly ran his hands down her sides, sending shivers up and down Pan’s body. He slowly pulled her shirt up as they broke the kiss. She then pulled his shirt off. He kissed his way down her neck, his hands running down her back and undoing her bra. As he put it aside he ran his hands over her soft breasts, down her firm stomach, and then to her pants to unbutton them.

She moved so that he could remove her pants and panties in one quick move. She then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his boxers off as well. Their warm naked flesh touched and he softly kissed her neck and chest. Then his hard manhood pushed into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he moved in and out of her, groaning. Their ki levels began raising as they made love.

~~~ Vegeta ~~~

He sat in bed, his arms wrapped around Bulma who was sleeping next to him. That was when he sensed the two ki levels. they were together and growing by the second. He knew exactly who they belonged to and he growled furiously, sliding Bulma off of him and getting up to grab a pair pants. He slipping them on as he crashed through an unopened window in a fit of angry rage.

Bulma jumped up. "Oh no, Bra!"

Bra ran into the room, awakened by the noise of the window. "What?"

"Come on, we have to go to Trunks’ house." Bulma explained. Bra sighed and grabbed her mom as they took off out the broken window towards their target. "Shit. This was a bad idea! They've already gotten too carried away."

~~~ Trunks’ House ~~~

They lay in bed curled up under the blankets. Both were covered in sweat and Pan had fallen asleep in Trunks’ arms. He heard the door crash open downstairs and he jumped up, waking Pan. "Huh???"

Vegeta stormed into the room. He went over, grabbed Trunks’ arm, threw him across the room and right into a wall. He then then went over to Pan, slamming his fist into her stomach. She let out a yelp, having the wind knocked out of her, and she began coughing. "You little bitch, I told you to stay away from my son!"

Bulma came running into the room. "Vegeta! Leave her alone!"

Bra ran over to her brother who was rubbing his head and getting ready to attack his father. "Leave Pan alone!"

Vegeta growled at Bulma. "You!!!" As Vegeta turned to look at Bulma, Trunks slammed his fist into his father’s face and sent him stumbling backwards.

"You stay the hell away from Pan, Dad!" he yelled and the two began to fight.

Bra went over and picked Pan up to get her away from the fight and Vegeta. Bulma and Bra took her to another room. Pan whimpered as she was moved, holding her stomach. "That hurt."

Bulma sighed, shaking her head. "I told you two to keep your power levels down." Pan frowned and Bulma didn’t say anything more, she simply took care of Pan. She turned at Bra. "Go find some sensu beans." She continued to comfort Pan as Bra ran downstairs. Trunks flew through the wall and into the hallway. Vegeta walked out glaring. "Vegeta, stop it now! I swear, if you lay another hand on Trunks you will find a empty house tomorrow!"

Vegeta looked up and growled but turned away towards the door. "You better keep away from her from now on, or next time you will both be dead."

Bra ran upstairs with a sack of sensu beans and took them over to her mom. They gave one to Pan, she quickly got up and ran over to Trunks. He couldn’t get up because was beaten rather badly. Pan took his head in her lap and motioned for Bra to give her a bean. She put it in his mouth and he chewed it, as he did the wounds faded away.

He looked at Pan. "You alright?"

She nodded, "Yeah I’m fine thanks to your mom and sister...and you, of course." She leaned down, kissing him softly, then started blushing as she remembered that Bulma and Bra were still there. "Thank you."

She looked at them and they nodded as they began to get up. "We had better get back home now. You be careful." Pan nodded. "We will have to find you a new place to stay tomorrow, I suppose."

Pan shook her head. "No. I want to stay here."

Bulma frowned. "You can’t. Vegeta knows you're here."

Pan sighed and Trunks looked at her. "If she wants to stay, she can."

He smiled at her and Bulma sighed. "You two are going to get yourselves killed."

Bra frowned and went to Pan. "Come on, you can stay with your grandparents. Father will kill you if you stay here." Her eyes pleaded with her friend but she shook her head again.

"No, I’m staying here whether he likes it or not."

Bra hugged her and sighed. "Okay, but please be careful!" With that, Bulma and Bra left the house and returned home.

~~~ Aftermath ~~~

Trunks slowly got up as they left. He looked at Pan, "You know, they're right. He’s not going to leave us be. Are you sure you want to stay here?"

Pan smiled lightly. "I am not leaving, because... I love you. Trunks, your father and my father combined can not scare me away."

Trunks smiled and softly kissed her. "I love you, too, Pan."

They got up and went back into her room. It was totally destroyed. Her cloths were scattered all over the floor, the bed was in pieces, it was a disaster area. Pan sighed to herself and went in to pick everything up but Trunks took her by the arm. "Just do it tomorrow, we need to go to bed." She smiled and they went back to his room. She laid down and he laid beside her. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and they drifted off to sleep.

~~~ Briefs' House ~~~

Bulma walked into the house and stormed upstairs. "Vegeta, where the hell are you?!" He wasn’t upstairs, so she went to the only other place he would be in... the gravity room. She turned it off and walked in. "Whatwere you going? Why can’t you leave them be and why did you hit her in the stomach?!"

Vegeta growled viciously. "Why the hell did you turn everything off and WHY DID YOU GET IN MY WAY?!?!"

Bulma shook her head. "Why can’t you just let your son be happy? Can’t you see that he’s happy for the first time in years?"

Vegeta snorted. "She’s a commoner, she doesn't deserve him!"

She scowled. "That’s not it! It's because of Goku, it's because she’s his granddaughter!" she yelled at him. Vegeta scowled back. "Well, I have something to tell you. Get over it! She's not Goku! She acts more like you than Goku! Besides, she was around here more than him!" He stopped and stared. "She idolized you! Just because she is of his blood doesn’t mean anything!"

Vegeta was rather stunned by this revelation but he kept yp his regular attitude. "That doesn’t matter to me."

She growled. "Vegeta, by Kami, if you do anything else to hurt them or their relationship that will be the last you ever see of me. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

This got his attention as he frowned. "Fine!"

Bulma sighed. "I am serious! I swear if you lay one hand on that girl or Trunks again I will leave!"

Vegeta growled. "I said fine!"

She nodded and then left the room, turning it on and up considerably higher than it had been. She smirked lightly as she heard a thumping noise within. Vegeta had fallen quickly due to the surprise of the gravity.

 

Chapter 7 | Go Back