The next day, everyone noticed that the girls still hadn't returned home. They got worried. Vegeta, pretending not to worry, got all nervous and went into the sparring room to get his mind off the girls. Even if Pan wasn't his daughter, she was still great. She didn't act like a baby, like Marron.

Suddenly a crash came from outside. Vegeta flew out as fast as he could, to be the first one there. Everyone met up later to see all of the the monkey business. They found a capsule. It was huge, huge enough for 10 people! They waited to see who would step out.

Now the capsule door was opening and two beings came out of it. The others were eager to see who it was. "Come on!" yelled Krillin. It appeared to be two females.

"Who are you?" yelled Goku.

"I am Pan."

"...and I am Bra. Nice to meet you, Kakorrot."

"What the?!" said Bulma. "You couldn't be Bra. You're... you're... different."

"Am I mom? Am I?"

"You can't be Pan. You're different."

"Dad!"

"Now, what's the thing that's different about you? Hmmmmmmmmmm?"

"They're Saiyans!" yelled Vegeta.

"What?! But how?! They're not full blooded!"

"Well, I'll let in on a little secret. The reason why the girls are complete now is because they trained at the maximum level. You have to get to a certain level in order to become a full Saiyan."

"Thanks for telling them, Vegeta." said Pan. "Now they'll understand."

"Hey, we're not stupid!" yelled Yamcha.

"Oh, well, if your not then next time use your head!" screamed Bra. At that, Vegeta chuckled and then laughed out loud. "Yeah, I guess it is funny." said Bra and both she and Pan laughed an evil laugh.

"Hi." Goten said to Bra in an innocent voice. "How ya doing?"

Goku was dumbfounded. "What's up with Bra?"

Goten acted like he hadn't seen Bra all his life and said, "Fineeeeeeeeee!"

"Knock it out!" yelled Krillin. "You're making all of us sick, except for the women who think that's just ROMANTIC!"

Bra moved a finger, notifying Goten to come to her. He nodded and came. There Bra whispered something in his ear. Pan smiled at them both. Piccolo knew that she new something. It took a second, then she was finished whispering. She giggled like a little schoolgirl.

Goten yelled, "OK!!!!!!!!!!!" sort of like Goku.

"Ok, guys. Sorry we were gone. We were doing something."

"Yeah, doing something." giggled Pan.

"What exactly were you two doing?"

"Oh, I'm sure they were doing nothing." said Goten.

"You're one odd Saiyan." said Gohan.

"An odd Saiyan?! Your just sticking up for them, Gohan." yelled Bulma. "Now, Pan and Bra, what did you do all this time?"

"Well, we were..."

"Uh huh...."

"Taking over a planet, just the two of us!"

"You're both bad?!"

"No, not exactly."

"Well, actually, yeah. Don't you remember, Pan, when all of the people were trying to get away? But they were too clumsy and dumb."

"Bra, you're blurting out too much to the others!"

"Oops!"

"You both did. What dumb people? Please tell me you didn't do more!" says Goku.

Chapter 8 | go back