"Well, now that you say so, we actually did twice as much. It was kind of fun. I mean, like you could relate. Could you?"

"No, Pan, actually I couldn't!" said Goku.

"Grandpa, you mean to tell me that you never did anything bad?"

"Well, nothing 'injury' bad, not physically. Why don't you ask Vegeta? I bet he has a lot of pointers!"

"Dad, what do you think? How was it like for you when you were bad?"

Vegeta took a deep breath and said, "IT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" For once, Vegeta said something in a cherry way. It would be very unexpected from a person who did not talk much, only in discussions that were important, or talking about how he wants to get stronger then Goku.. which was getting pretty annoying, but this was TOO MUCH!

"Well, for now, we own a planet. Been doing bad... killed by twenty people, brought back by the eternal dragon, killed hundreds... and people think we're insane by doing this, the most unexpected thing from girls, teenage girls!"

"So, you had a taste of evil, huh? Bra and Pan." said Vegeta in a cherry voice.

"Well we best be getting home."

"Yeah." said both ChiChi and Bulma, "We've got to make dinner."

"Ah, hey guys, why don't all of you come over to Capsule Corp and we'll eat dinner there. How does that sound?"

"Great!"

"OPPSALUTLY MARVOULAS!" said Vegeta.

"Well, then lets go! You guys can spar, or talk, or help, while the preporations are made."

So, they all went over to Capsule Corp. When the food was finished, everybody sat down to eat. Then they noticed that Goten and Bra weren't at the table. They all looked over at Pan. "Uh, Pan, can you tell us..." but before they could finish their sentence they noticed that Pan was gone, also... followed by Trunks.

"Where is everybody?!" yelled Krillin.

Then everybody heard a noise up stairs, so they went up. They heard the noise become louder. They saw a door and opened it. Goten and Bra were kissing eachother while, on the otherside of the room, Pan and Trunks were kissing.

"Bra, Trunks, what on earth are you doing?!" yelled Vegeta "Those bratty teens are Goku's descendants, why are you kissing them?!"

"Dad!" yelled both Bra and Trunks, "You don't understand!"

Both Pan and Bra started to cry. Goten and Trunks picked up the girls and flew out of the window at a tremendous speed. "No! Now they're going away again!"

"But, don't worry." said Yamcha, "They won't be gone for long, maybe just two weeks."

"Oh no, Yamcha." said Goku, "I think it will be longer this time, much longer."

Three years later

{KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!}

"Someone please answer the door!" yelled Bulma.

"Have you forgotten, woman? The children aren't here anymore!"

"Well then, why don't you answer the door? Or else I'll break the sparring room into pieces.

Oh no, don't want that to happen, thought Vegeta, Better answer it fast. "Who is it? HUH!!!!!!!!!!"

"What's wrong, Vegeta? Who is it?"

"That's the problem, Bulma, I don't know!"

At that point, Bulma knew there was a problem. The only time he ever said her name was when trouble was near ....and when he was romantic. She laughed at the thought.

"Bulma, I think you better call the others."

"Right." Finally everybody was called. "Listen up guys, there are these strangers. I want you to meet them at once. Maybe you'll know who they are."

So, everybody take a good look. "Well Vegeta, you know who the people are? yelled Bulma.

"Well, no, but maybe you should ask them."

"Good idea. Um, may I ask your names?"

"You should know us." they all said.

"Know you? We don't have a clue."

"Ok, since YOU ASKED SO NICELY... We are Pan, Bra, Goten, and Trunks. The children we are holding are named Branina and Vegena, they are both twins... and Goku Jr. and Chi they are also twins, yet not identical."

"You mean, you all are married?!"

"Well, yeah. I, Trunks, married Pan."

"And I, Goten, married Bra."

"Well, answer me this, which children belongs to which parents?"

"Well, Branina and Vegena are mine and Pan's children, so I guess you know whom the other two belong to?"

"Yes, we do."

"There's a problem with the twins."

"And what is that?" asked Vegeta.

"Well, Branina and Vegena are... let's say... like you!"

"So? What's wrong with that?"

"Well, they're stubborn! The other two are just like Goku!"

"Oh boy." said Goku, "I'm gonna have fun training them!"

"Oh, they are gonna have fun studying!" said ChiChi.

"One more thing... never try to make Branina and Vegena study because they will rip you to shreds, even if you are their grandmother. Don't worry, the others are teachable!"

"Put me down!" yelled both twins, "We can walk!"

"Now, now, Vegena, Branina." They put them down and they both walked up to their first grandparents, Vegeta and Bulma. They stared curiously at Vegeta, pulling on his spandex and touching his hair. They were climbing on Bulma in order to touch his hair at the very top. Then they looked Bulma in the eye.

"She's pretty." one said.

"Yeah, that's why I look so pretty."

"Well, grandpa Vegeta gave me the strong side. mwahahahaha!!"

"Hmph." said the other.

Vegena put a smirk on her cute little face, then she took out a capsule which contained something inside. She pressed a button and smoke surrounded her. When it all cleared away, she stood there wearing blue spandex with white armor. "Now I look like Vegeta."

"Come on, Branina, stop fooling around." she turned around and flew to her other grandparents. It was then that everyone noticed that all the children had tails.

go back