"Well, hello." Raditz and Pan said in one voice.

"How are you doing?" asked Bra.

" Just fine." said the voice coming out of Pan's mouth.

"Anyone else want to join us?"

"None of us do!" yelled Goku.

"Ah! Brother." said Pan.

"What? Who are you?"

"You don't remember your own brother... Raditz?"

"Raditz, I thought you were destroyed!?"

"I was left as a crystal. You could say me and Pan fused. Turlis and Bra fused."

Vegeta gritted his teeth at the mentioning of his daughter. "Let them go!"

"Why? So we can stay cooped up as crystals forever? Besides, I thought you wanted a Saiyan race!"

They were right. Now there were four full Saiyans and three half Saiyans. But, still, how could he communicate with both of the girls without Turlis and Raditz interfering?

"No, you would interfere with us when we were doing something. It's not right! Oh well, guess we'll have to destroy you!"

"Never!" they all yelled. Suddenly, all at once, they attacked! They shot ki balls and solar flares. Bra and Pan just stared. "Boy, are they hopeless." they said.

"Let's attack them!"

"Right! KAMEHAME-HAAAAAAAAA!"

"Lookout!" yelled Vegeta and they all jumped out of the way just in time.

"That was a lucky get away." said Bra, with a smirk on her face, followed by Pan.

"Oh no!" yelled both of the crystals.

"This body is too pure! It's fighting us fight back!" yelled the other crystal.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Bra.

"Fight it, Bra, fight it!" yelled Pan, struggling to even to talk.

Finally, everything came to a halt. "The girls won the battle! Hurray!" yelled Goku, in his goofy sort of way.

"You were brave." said Krillin.

"Thanks," said both Pan and Bra, "but we're not Saiyans anymore." they both said with sighs.

"All that matters," said Vegeta with pride, "is that you're back and alive."

"YEAH!" yelled the whole group.

Suddenly, the girls cried and flew away with all of their strength. No one could follow behind.

Chapter 7 | go back