One day, Vegeta decided to spy on her. He saw that she walked into the forest, looking around to see if anyone noticed her. She then flew meters away from the house, deeper into the forest. Finally, she came to a halt.

He noticed that she was talking, but to whom? He came in a little closer and heard her every word. This is how it went...

"I'm going to stay Super Saiyan but why not argue with you? That's what my father says. Now, tell me again why am I? Because you're a Saiyan. If we mix, we stay the same. But, who are you, Turlis? You're a bad guy, you want me to do bad things. I will never. What? My father was bad. Well, I am then it will be because he wants me to be like him. I will join your force and never disobey you. Until then we will meet where we usually meet, ok?" said Bra

"Darn it, why didn't she say where their usual place was?" said Vegeta.

"I am here, Turlis. Just like you told me."

In the morning, when everybody woke up they walked outside and saw everything was destroyed. Vegeta knew that it was the doing of his daughter. "Where are you, Bra?!"

"Why are you calling Bra? She didn't do anything!"

"She destroyed this, of course, with the help of the evil crystal!"

"So, you finally figured it out, father. How bout you join me? It will be like old times. That's what Turlis told me. You know him, right Goku? Hey, Pan, I have a crystal for you! Wanna join me?"

"I don't know."

"Don't do it, Pan!" yelled Gohan.

"Come on, Pan. Oh, wait, you can't join me. Father said I couldn't hang out with you. Sorry, guess I'll have to destroy you."

"No, I do want to join you! You are my only friend." She flew up to Bra.

Bra smiled. "I knew I could trust you! Here, take this."

This crystal was green. Bra put it against Pan's chest. She screamed, then stopped, looked up an smirked.

Chapter 6 | go back