One day Bra went to see her father and spar. Bulma came out saying that he was too busy sparring with someone else. So, she wandered in the forest till she saw something red. It was a crystal. She picked it up and, before she knew it, it had entered her chest. She screamed in pain, hoping that someone heard her, till she passed out. When she woke up she noticed that she was in a bed and many people were staring at her, wondering if she was all right.

"Are you ok?" asked Oolong in his goofy way.

"I guess so."

"What happened?" they all asked. She noticed that her father wasn't there, yet again. He was in the dark shadows listening to what she was going to say.

"Well, I was looking for my dad and I saw something red. It was crystal..." but before she could finish her story she forgot everything, as if someone didn't want them to know.

"Well, go on."

"I was, but now I don't remember. Something or SOMEONE doesn't want you guys to know!" At this, Vegeta wanted to examine Bra.

At night he walked into her room unnoticed, at the same time saying to himself, "I know she's 16 now and she can tell us anything."

When he went closer, he noticed that her chest was glowing red. This gave him a fright, at first. When he got closer it glowed even more and saw she woke up. "What are you doing in here?! Don't you know you could have scared me half to death? I could have blowed you to smithereens!"

Now he was thinking even more. He knew how such a softy she was, so she would never kill anyone ...not even a stranger. She was acting pretty strange all week.

Chapter 5 | go back