"Mommy, I don't want to go to school!"

"But you have to Bra. You need your education."

"Um um I feel sick!"

"You do? Well, then you may stay home till you feel better."

"She's lying," said Vegeta, under his breath so that Bulma couldn't hear him.

"Vegeta, can you watch Bra till she feels better?"

"Am I a babysitter to you?!" When Vegeta saw that Bra had desperation in her eyes, he gave Bulma a grunt as a yes. "Since I will be watching you, I shall be in command. That means you shall train with me, eat with me, and not hang out with Gohan's bratty kid Pan. If you don't do as I command then I shall tell your mother that you were lying to her!"

"That's not fair!" Then Bra noticed that saying that was the wrong thing to do. He shot a beam at her to test her skills for practice. "What'd you do that for?!"

"Don't be thick headed like Goku. I was testing you and teaching you a lesson not to talk back to your father. You see? I may have let your brother off easy but, this time, for once I want one of my children to be stronger then the other. Maybe you are that child. If not then none of my children have the strength from my side of the family! You will be like me, not like your brother. He's just like Bulma! So, we'll start training today." Vegeta does a Big Bang Attack on Bra. She dodges, knowing that it would cause quite a few injures.

After training, she ate lunch with Vegeta. She hoped that they were going home to eat but they were going into a forest. "What are we doing here?" she asked.

"We're going to hunt for meat and eat."

"But that's raw!"

"It's supposed to be raw!"

After they found a deer, they ate it. When Bra took a piece Vegeta watched her to see her reaction. "THIS TASTES DISGUSTING!"

"Get used to it because you'll be eating it a few times a day now."

Chapter 4 | go back