Chapter 3: Adel's Plan

"Sephie, this is something we've got to think about. She is very strong. I nearly gave her the sword so that she would release you guys. If it hadn't been for the Scouts' sudden entrance Adel would have the sword right now. Next time she might succeed and then the universe will be doomed. You guys might lose your lives next time. I don't want to lose either of you. You're all too important to me."

"Don't worry, she will not get the sword. We won't let her. Right guys." Vegeta said.

"Damn skippy."

"She'll never get that sword. Not in this lifetime."

"Hey guys, why don't we get our minds off this and go shopping?" Serena suggested.

"Yeah. I could go for that."

"Let's go."

"Uh, we guys don't really like shopping, so we'll stay here."

The girls headed out. After about 7 hours at the mall Serena insisted that they go to the arcade. It was about Ten O'clock.

"Oh, come on! Hurry up! Out of the way bad guys!"

"Serena, don't you think you've had enough of that game? Your brain will freeze if you keep playing."

"Oh pipe down, Rei."

Chibikan was being abnormally quiet this evening.

"Hey Chib, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that I'm worried about what that sorceress will try next."

"Chib, she knows she can't defeat us."

"Serena, how many times have I told you not to overestimate yourself or underestimate the enemy?" Luna scolded. "This enemy is still new to us. We don't know the extent of her power. Who knows, what we saw might only be the beginning."

"So? If it's one thing that I know, it's that good always triumphs."

Far away, in a large tower, Adel stood watching the holder of the sword through a magic mirror.

'Hahahaha! They really think they can defeat me. In their dreams. And I think I have found the perfect way to get the star sword. Once I do I'll proceed in my plan to take over the universe. Every dimension will be under my control. No one will be able to hide. Princess Star tried to keep me from it, but she will see that that is just not viable. I always get what I want. Seifer, come forth."

"Yes Adel. What can I do for you."

The scene in the mirror changed to show Vegeta. "See that young man?"

"Yes."

"I want you to kidnap him while he's asleep. Bring him to me alive. Got that?"

"Right away, Miss."

Seifer turned away to go on his mission.

"Oh, and Seifer."

He turned around.

"Don't fail me."

Chapter 4 | Go Back