Chapter 5: Love and Destiny

It was all coming back to Carrie now. The girl, her name was...was...Alexia. They were her real brother and sister. She remembered Alexia telling her about the Craeyans and how Carrie was the Princess of the Craeyans, destined to marry the one who would help save the Craeyans. "I don't want to go back to Nemis, I don't care if I am a Princess or not!" shouted Carrie.

Trunks looked at her in surprise. He was eating some food to get more energy, although he was almost fully recovered.

Carrie continued, "I don't care about a destiny or whatever! I just want to stay here with Trunks!" She got up and walked over next to Trunks. Aronan looked at her and said, "He," indicating Trunks, "Is not the one to save us. Yeah, you might like him now, but you need to come back. We need you."

Vegeta lost his temper and shouted, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Carrie started to speak. "When my mother escaped from the war she was only about 1 but she came to a planet called Nemis. She and a friend named Byren grew up there along with the remaining Craeyans. They were named King and Queen, and I was their first daughter. I was destined, according to my mother, to marry the one to save my people. But I got mad at the way they treated me, like I was to fragile for even dust to touch! Finally, I lost it and ran away to Earth.

Vegeta, my mother told me to tell any Saiyan that I come across that we are willing to accept any punishment for the deaths that we caused, as long as it is not death itself. And, since you are the Prince, I will tell you that we are good, we may not be the peace lovers that we were but we grew stronger and noticed that there is no such thing as eternal peace." At the time she was saying this, her wings became normal and a white dress appeared in place of her cloths. Trunks got up and grabbed her arm, motioning her to stop speaking, but she kept going. "We want to be at peace with you, please accept this!"

Vegeta got up, took Carrie's hand and, with tears streaming down his face said, "Yes, I will."

Alex said, "Carrie, we have to go, we are in desperation at Nemis."

Carrie looked at Trunks, who was still gripping her arm, and started to cry. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

After a long time of arguing about if Carrie should go back or not, Bulma and Chi-Chi walked into the room. "Now, I have heard just about enough of this fighting. We are all going to that planet of theirs, no matter what!" Chi-Chi said, glaring incase anybody said anything against it. They all agreed and Carrie was so happy that she fainted.

Chapter 6 | Go Back