Chapter 6: The Real Hero

"Where is the Princess of the Craeyans, you know, your girlfriend?" said Goten, as he and Trunks were getting packed to go to Nemis.

They're already on the ship that will take us, she said she has to talk to someone."

Gohan entered the small, but not crowded, room saying, "Piccolo wants you guys to hurry. You know how he is with patience, so hurry up!"

They all took their bags and hurried to the hover-car. Trunks began to think back to when he and Carrie first met. He was such a prankster, but not anymore. Suddenly, without warning, he shouted, "Nemis, watch out, here we come!"

"What? You really mean that? Mom died?!" screamed a crying Carrie.

The slender girl with light green hair said, "Yes, she died. Apparently murdered her suddenly and then left without a trace."

Alex and Aronan had already went up to Nemis and stayed while Carrie and a servant, Kiki, waited for the others to arrive. She heard something like a car door slam got up and ran outside. Just outside the spaceship, everyone had gotten out of the hover-car and were taking out their suitcases.

Carrie ran up to Trunks and hugged him tightly for comfort. He asked what was wrong and she told him about her mother. They were welcomed by a roaring crowd when they reached Nemis. Carrie, much to Vegeta's dislike, had transformed into her Craeyan form with a silvery tail, long white, flowing dress, and butterfly wings. Bulma landed the ship just outside a huge palace. Carrie was the last one to get off, when she heard commotion with her siblings and a rat like creature.

"I won't allow it, we don't want Princess Carrie dead like her mother and father."

Gohan was checking out the place when he heard that and said, "I thought it was just her mom."

The creature looked at Gohan and Goten then shuddered, "It was also her majesties father. Now, back to the subject...I will not have hideous creatures on this planet, even if her highness invited you."

Carrie started walking over to where the others were, furious at this remark.

Go Back