The Alternate DragonBallZ
written by: Nelson LeBlanc

 

Intro:
The background information for this story is that it is set in a time where every one is a lot more powerful than in the true time line that we all know and love. Here is some background on each main character in part 1.

1. Goku - the most powerful of the Z warriors and a genius in fighting. Goku is the hero of the Earth, just most people don't know it.
2. Piccolo - He is Goku's arch enemy and wants to kill him at all cost (he is waiting for the right time). He is also the second strongest on Earth.
3. Gohan - He is Goku's son and is pretty powerful for his age. Goku has been training him. He is about 7 years old in this time line.
4. Vegeta - has not come to earth yet. He is very powerful. He defeated Freeza a long with Raditzu and Nappa.
5. Nappa - He is considerably weaker than Vegeta but is still very powerful. He also helped defeat Freeza.
6. Raditzu - He is heading to earth now to kill Goku for his disgrace to the Saiya-jins because they found out that he had not destroyed Earth with a probe.
7. Krillin - A monk who is ready to defend Earth at all causes.
8. Tien - the most powerful human. He is a brilliant fighter, ready to protect Earth.
9. Chou-zu - Tien's best friend. He is not very powerful, but has many physic abilities.

Part 1

 

< --- back