It was a peaceful day, interrupted by screams of an angry warrior with the name of Piccolo.

"Damn him , I hate him for killing my father, I will get him. He will pay."


"Chi-Chi when do we eat?", Goku screams.

"Don't you rush me Goku!" screams back an angry Chi-Chi.

"Sorry, but I’m so hungry." Goku replies hungrily.

"Dad!" screams a voice, "I just trained in Bulma's gravity room at 5g's!"

It was Gohan.

"That's great for your age, good job." replies Goku, "Think you are ready for the Boudokai tomorrow, Gohan?" asks Goku.

"No, absolutely not!", screams an angry Chi-Chi. "What happens if that horrible green guy enters the tournament?!"

"Don't worry about it, Chi-Chi." says Goku, "I'm sure Gohan can handle himself, plus he only want's to kill me."

"Please mom?" says Gohan with a puppy look.

"Oh alright." says Chi-Chi with a sigh.

A dark figure lurching by listens to the Son family talking, "If he is entering, I am too." says the dark figure.


It is the next day at the Boudakai. There are lots of fights happening.

"Finally, it is my turn." says Goku.

The announcer then yells out "The next fight is between Goku and Krillin."

"Oh shit, I have to fight Goku?!" says Krillin.

The fight starts out with Goku hitting Krillin in the face. He barely gets up before getting kicked in the face, sending him out of the ring.

"Man, I am nothing." says Krillin.

"Damn I wish I could enter!" screams an angry Gohan. (the Boudakai people would not let him enter because he was too young).

It was finally the semi-finals. The final 4 were Goku, Superman , Tien , and the Hood.

First it was Goku VS. Superman. Goku proceeded to rip this guy apart and then K.O. him.

Next it was Tien VS the Hood. At the beginning, Tien threw barrages of punches at him and The Hood blocked every one of them. The Hood then kicked Tien in the face and threw him to the ground. The Hood then threw a large energy blast at him injuring him severely. The Hood then picked him up and threw him out of the ring.

"How could he do that so easily, no normal human could." said Goku.

"Next is the Hood and Goku!" screams the announcer.

Goku and the hood both enter the ring.

"Who the hell are you?!" Goku screams.

The Hood then rips off his costume, and under the clothing is Piccolo. Everyone in the stands scream and run away. "Damn, this is the second time everyone has runaway when they saw me." says Piccolo. "Goku, this time I will kill you!" exclaims Piccolo.

"We will just have to see about that!" screams Goku.

Piccolo charges Goku and then drops him. Goku gets back up, but gets hit in the face.

"You know Goku, you are pretty weak. I thought you would be a challenge." says Piccolo.

"Shut the hell up!" screams Goku as he hits Piccolo in the jaw.

Piccolo staggers back and then tries to kick Goku, but he is behind him before he knows it. Piccolo turns only to be kicked in the face by Goku, sending him flying backwards, almost out of the ring. Piccolo gets back up and fires a large fireball at Goku that connects, knocking Goku down. Goku gets back up but Piccolo charges him, sending him down again.

Goku gets back up and flies right into Piccolo’s chest. Goku then throws a KI blast at him that injures him pretty badly. Piccolo then screams "Damn you!" and kicks upward at Goku, sending him up in to the sky.

Piccolo then gets up and hits Goku down to the ring. Goku smashes against the hard rock the Boudikai ring is made of. Goku gets back up, but is bleeding badly.

"I’ll get some senzu!" screams Gohan. Gohan leaves quickly.

"Will you follow him in your plane, Bulma?" Chi-chi asks.

"Sure," replies Bulma.

Piccolo charges Goku, but he dodges it and kicks Piccolo in the back of the head, sending him to the ground. When Piccolo recovers Goku flips back, kicking Piccolo in the chin very hard and sending him back to the ground.

Piccolo gets back up and is bleeding from the mouth.

"Danm you, Goku!" screams Piccolo, while kicking Goku.

Goku gets back up and he is injured pretty badly. Goku then throws a giant ki blast that goes through his stomach. Piccolo regenerates but uses lots of ki in doing this.

Piccolo then tries to blast Goku, thus using more ki. Goku reflects it and it nails Piccolo, injuring him even worse than himself.

Piccolo then says, "You leave me no choice." With that said, he puts his fingers to his forehead, charging.

Goku then puts his hands back and starts to charge up. Goku starts to say "KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAA!!" and fires a blast.

At the same time Piccolo screams “MAKANKOSUPPO!!”

The two beams meet and form a great explosion. Goku's beam starts to slowly overtake Piccolo's.

"NO!" screams Piccolo as the Kamehameha hits him, knocking him out.

Goku falls to his knees, weakened by the fight…just as Gohan arrives with the senzu.

Gohan is about to hand his father one, when a blast sends the bag flying out of Gohan’s hands.

"What the…." screams Tien, as he falls to the ground K.O.ed.

“Hahahahahahah” as they here laughter from nearby, they look around. From out of nowhere appears a man who flies in and kicks Krillin in the face, sending him into a wall. The man lands and introduces himself.

"Grettings, my name is Raditzu. I am here to kill him." as he points at Goku, "and destroy this planet."

"Why do you want to kill me?" says Goku.

"Has this planet made you that dumb, brother?" says Raditzu.

"What are you talking about?” as Goku stands up, “I am not your brother."

"But you are, and you are a member of the Saiyan race." says Raditzu. "You forgot what you were, how is this?” he asks "No wonder you are such a fool, and are asking these questions."

"I’m not going to let you hurt or kill anyone else." says Goku.

"Well, we will see about that." says Raditzu as he drops into fighting stance.

Goku quickly grabs a burnt senzu and recovers his strength. Goku then powers up and thinks to himself "His ki is large, but I get stronger after I get hurt or am in a fight. I think I can take him."

Raditzu's scouter measures the power level as it rises to 45,000. Raditzu then thinks to himself "How is this possible? How can he be at that level?"

Raditzu charges Goku but Goku flies up in the air and dodges him. Raditzu flies upward and hits him, but he recovers and kicks Raditzu in the face, sending him backwards.

Raditzu thinks to himself "My power level is only 40,000, how do I beat him?"

Goku then throws a ki blast that Raditzu dodges. Then Goku knees him in the stomach. Raditzu recovers and punches Goku in the stomach. Goku flies backwards and charges Raditzu, sending him back…but Goku is behind him when he arrives, and he hits Raditzu in the back.

Goku then hits Raditzu to the ground.

"Damn you!" Raditzu screams as he recovers. He is bleeding badly from a wound in his stomach where his armor broke. Raditzu throws a ki blast that connects with Goku, sending him back into a wall. Goku gets back up and kicks Raditzu and then punches him the face, jumps behind him and kicks him in the back, knocking Raditzu down.

Raditzu gets back up and blast Goku, sending him to the ground. Goku recovers, injured, but he punches Raditzu in the stomach and kicks him in the face. He then throws him to the ground.

Raditzu recovers and throws a punch, but Goku flips backwards. Raditzu gets up and nails a combo on Goku, sending him to the ground. Goku gets back up but gets hit with a medium size concentrated blast injuring him badly.

Goku barely gets back up and starts screaming “KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!”

A giant blast comes out, sending Raditzu into a wall. Raditzu gets up, blood is all over him as he fires a blast to kill Goku.

Goku catches it, and tries to hold it but he can’t control it…and he only has a little ki left. He starts screaming once more “KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!” but doesn't have that much energy for it, so it doesn't work. He releases all the energy he has left and barely reflects it back at Raditzu, killing him by disintegrating him.

His last words are, "Wait till my comrades hear about this. They will kill you, brother, and this whole planet."

"Damn, I thought it would be over but now we have to fight other ones." says the revived Krillin.

"I'm sure we can do it if we train hard." says Goku.

"I will go get some more senzu, I am out." says Gohan.

Right after he said that they heard “Makankosuppo!” and a beam went right trough Goku's stomach.

"Daddy!" screams Gohan as he runs over to him.

"Gohan, run…" says the dying Goku.

"NO! I won’t leave you!" screams Gohan.

"You can wish me back with the dragonballs, and you need to go train…" says Goku as he dies.

"NO DADDY!" screams Gohan.

"DIE, PICCOLO!" he screams once again as he lets loose a large Masenko, leveling Piccolo and K.O. ing him.

"Gohan, lets get out of here!" screams a sad Chi-Chi.

They all flew away in Bulma's special plane. When they are off the ground they grieve over Goku's death, but then Krillin shouts "We can bring him back with the dragonballs!"

"Yeah!" screams everyone with happiness.


"They killed him? How is that possible!?" screams Vegeta, "I will avenge his death by destroying Goku and the planet!" he screams.

"I will accompany you, sir" says Nappa, "Together we will destroy everything on that fucking planet."


"Where am I?" says Goku, "and why do I still have my body? I thought you were suppose to lose it when you died."

"You kept your body because you lost it while defending other people." said a voice.

"Who are you?" asks Goku.

"I am Enma." Goku saw a large man with a hammer and a record book, as he continued, "I decide where people go when they die." said the large man. "Kaio-sama wants to see you. He is God above Gods in this region of the galaxy. He said something about training."

"How do I get to Kaio-sama?" asks Goku.

Enma replies, "Well, I guess I will send you there now."

"Fine with me." says Goku as he starts to teleport.


"Whoa, that was fun!" says Goku. "Boy, I'm Hungry. I hope this ‘Kaio-sama’ guy is not poor." sighs Goku.

"I am not poor. As you can see I have my own planet with a car." explains a voice.

"You are Kaio-sama?" says Goku as he stares at a short, chubby, blue thing with whiskers.

"Yes, is there a problem?" asks Kaio-sama.

"No, it is just… I did not think you would be so fat and blue." says Goku.

"Shut up! I am not fat, and you better not insult me because I am here to train for the arrival if the most powerful Saiyans.”

End of Part 1 | Back