Chapter Three

Bulma begin to put on the suit. This thing looks too tight, but I can move easily in it. she thought to herself. She jumped and fell flat on her face at a banging on the door.

"Who is it?!" she yelled as she walked to the door and opened it only to be stared right in the face by Prince Vegeta. "OH, it's the royal pain in the ass." she said with a smirk on her face.

"Listen, girl, you will not address me that way or you will regret it." he said with a serious face. "I did not choose to come here, my mother told me to show you around the palace.'' Vegeta finished.

"You mean that nice lady is your mother?!" she yelled.

"Yes. The sooner we start this tour the sooner it will be over. Follow me." he continued.

Bulma was surprised at how nice the palace was. It had bright hallways and nice red carpets. "No wonder the Prince is so stuck up." she said in a low voice.

"Look who's talking." he replied.

What are you talking about?" Bulma asked with a confused face.

"You have a lot to learn, little girl. We Saiyan have special hearing. I heard what you just said." He turned to look her straight in the face.

"Who are you calling 'little', surely you are not THAT much older than me?"

"I am 15 years old." Vegeta replied.

"See! You are only a year older than me!" she yelled.

"You think you know everything, girl, but you far from that and the worse part about it is that you don't even know." he said.

"Stop calling me girl or I'll..."

"Or you'll...what? Hit me?" Vegeta said with a grin.

"I just might do that." Bulma responded. She put her hand in a fist and swung at Vegeta only for him to catch it in his own hand.

"Hey! How did you...?" Bulma said.

"Like I said before, you have a lot to learn. Come, let's continue. This is the training room and this next to it is the dining room."

Bulma looked inside the room. "Wow, this is huge. I never knew they could make a dining room so big!"

"Children, so easily amused..."

"Stop calling me a child, Vegeta! I'm practically your age!" she screamed.

"Yes, but you act like one." he said with a straight face. "Well, let me show you where you will be working."

***

As they were walking down a hall Bulma tripped and fell into Vegeta arms. They stared at each other, each turning a dark shade of red.

"Oh, I see you two are getting along." came a woman's voice.

"Mother!" Vegeta said as he dropped Bulma and turned redder.

"Hey, you didn't have to drop me!" Bulma yelled as she stood up and also turn redder.

"Well, I came to tell you both that it is time for lunch, so hurry up..." Cherry paused as if to find the right words, "...lovebirds." she finished and turned and walked away.

Vegeta looked at Bulma and blushed once more, "Let's go." he said as he started down the hall to the dining room.

***

As they entered Cherry came over to Bulma. "You can sit here." she said as everybody, including the King, sat down.

"Now, listen, I don't want any fighting, got it?" Cherry said to her husband and child who just looked at her innocently. "Vegeta, when you and Bulma finish eating I want you to show her where she will be working." Vegeta shot her a glare as if to say I don't want to. "Vegeta, I'm your mother, YOU DO AS I SAY!!" Cherry continued.

"Cherry, I don't want him around that earth girl all the time." said King Vegeta.

"Oh, is the kingie-wingy scared his son might fall in love with the earth girl?" Cherry said with a smirk. "WELL THAT'S JUST TOO BAD!"

"Woman, don't take that tone with me."

"Or you'll what..." Cherry said as she and the King continued to argue in their native tongue.

Bulma looked over at Vegeta only to find him grinning. "He must be used to this to have that stupid grin on his face..." she said in a low voice.

"Girl, I've had enough of you."

"What!?" Bulma asked, confused.

"I heard what you said. You are already a pain and this is the first day you've been here..."

***

Chapter 4 | Go Back