Chapter Six

"Heeeey, I know where you're from,
It makes it that much nicer to meet you.
Heeeey, I know what you've done,
It makes it that much better to defeat you."

Smash Mouth, Defeat You

Everyone was mentally refreshed from last night, and the camera crew had gotten some unbeatable photos. Besides Vegeta grabbing one quickly and running away with it, everyone shared them and laughed over them all.

The group had gathered again at the picnic site just for fun. Vegeta and Rei would be gone for a while, but the others understood, and started the fun without them. Different small groups traveled, talked and played together, and Piccolo, Krillin and Goku sparred, although Goku was too much for either of them. He stayed at SSJ1, and didn't mind at all.

 

***

 

About two miles from the picnic, twelve spherical spaceships landed gently on Earth, unlike the older models, which made deep craters in any planet without landing pads. Before the aliens exited their spacecraft, they masked their ki so as to not alert any warriors on the planet of their presence. They weren't worried about not being able to defeat the warriors, this planet's reading said the race wasn't very strong at all, but they wanted to take the planet without a big fuss.

After all twelve aliens had exited their craft, the leader, a female, took out a small machine which had a radar screen and many other features. She pressed a few buttons. The screen measured out three miles of surrounding land in each direction, and flashed them green to show that the user had selected this land to work with.

"OK, let's scout out this area a little bit. I've programmed the land scouter to hold all life forms besides Saiya-Jins in one place for a while, so it won't freeze us. This certain energy wave will hold all the life form's muscles still, yet keep their internals functioning, so that we will not damage the planet containing them or alert them to our presence," she told her troops. They nodded and followed their leader in her chosen direction.

 

***

 

"Hey Trunks, catch!" Goten yelled as he threw the baseball at his friend. Trunks caught it in the air, and was about to throw it to Mina, who was crouching in a ready position. He brought his arm back, but stopped when a very light blue wave seemed to glide through the air, all across the area. It quickly faded, but when it left and Trunks and Goten turned back to Mina, they noticed she was standing strangely still. Unnaturally still.

"Mina-chan?" Goten called. "MINA-CHAN?" He walked over to her. "She's breathing, at least," he told Trunks.

Trunks ran over the hill to check out the rest of the situation. He was disturbed by what he saw.

Serena, Darien, Lita, Ami, Bulma, and Chichi were stock still, just like Mina. Gohan had given up on talking to Ami, and was walking around, confused. Goten and Trunks ran down to meet him.

"Gohan, what do you think's going on here?" Trunks asked. Gohan could only shrug.

"Did you see that wave of blue that came just before everyone froze?" Gohan asked. Goten and Trunks nodded in reply.

"I guess we better scout the area, then, to make sure no other people are hurt," Goten suggested.

"I better stay here, thoough, to watch Chichi, Bulma and the others to make sure no one comes to hurt them," Trunks told the two brothers. They agreed, and flew off to scout out the surrounding area.

 

***

 

"Everything is looking fantastic, this is the most bizzarely wonderful planet," the leader of the alien group told her henchmen.

"Hai, Kasha-san," her brother replied, looking around in awe. "It's a pity we don't have our power scouters, we set them way too low. They blew up on the last planet we were on."

"Yeah, it's too bad. It want to see what kind of warriors this planet has in store for us. The report said this wasn't a fighting planet, and that what fighters they had were very weak. It actually said that if a human doesn't train itself extensively, they may never be able to fight or even lift weights over forty or fifty pounds! Isn't that wild? Oh well, boring as it may be, we have a mission we must carry out for Lord Freezer," Kasha told her younger sibling.

Just as the group of twelve crossed a hill with a blonde girl on it, Kasha stopped her troops in mid-step and gasped.

"What is it, Kasha-san?" Potara, her brother, asked.

"L-look down there. What do you see?" Potara looked, and took a sharp intake of breath.

There was a purple-haired boy running around, checking on all the humans, obviously trying to figure out what had happened to them. The boy was running around. Running. That could only mean one thing…

 

***

 

"KID! HEY KID!" Trunks heard a voice from behind him, a few yards away. He whipped around, and almost fell over at what he saw.

It was a band of twelve humanoid figures, all wearing very familiar armor with a very familiar fifth appendage wrapped around their waists, which he constantly saw his father whip around when irritated. Saiya-Jins. Twelve of them. On Earth. Trunks started to get a little worried.

"What are you doing here? If you've come to take over Chikyuu, then forget about it! I'm one of Chikyuu's guardians and I won't play around with you if you want to fight!!" Trunks almost yelled at the intruders. The female, who seemed to be the leader, hitched an eyebrow, then grew more serious.

"You runt! How can you possibly be running around freely? We sent an energy wave around to stop all of you annoying Earth pipsqueaks! You must have hid from it somehow! You're certainly no Saiya-Jin, just look at your hair!" The female said. Trunks's eyes popped open, then slitted, his mouth curling into a very Vegeta-like smirk which he had inherited 100% from his father.

"Yeah, that's what all the aliens think. I get that alot," The teen said. The female Saiya-Jin gave him an angry and confused look.

"What do you mean, that's what they think? You're no Saiya-Jin, it just can't be! We were the only Vejiitasei explosion survivors! Plus, I know for a fact we had no purple-haired Saiya-Jins on Vejiitasei," She told him.

"You're right. I've never been to my father's home planet," Trunks replied. Kasha's eyes shot wide open.

"So you're a crossbreed!!! That explains it all. A child of a Saiya-Jin and a human. Well, we don't take kindly to tinged Saiya-Jin blood. Only a pure Saiya would even have a chance of treading across our path unscathed. We have done the impossible: every single one of us. We have reached the level of the Golden Warrior: Super Saiya-Jin and beyond. No matter what you are, you cannot defeat us!" The female bosted. Trunks's mouth dropped open. He was definitely going to need some help.

"GOHAAAN!!! GOTEEEEN!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!" Trunks screamed. He sighed in relief as he saw two stars of light zooming towards him. The Saiya-Jin troops gasped again as the other two young crossbreeds landed in front of them.

 

***

 

Kasha was more confused and startled than she was letting on. The purple haired runt had said his father was Saiya-Jin, but Kasha could have sworn that there were no other survivors of their lost race in the universe, much less on this weak green planet Chikyuu. The female warrior eyed the two newcomers.

These two had unmistakeable Saiya-Jin heritage, unlike the other teen: dark, wild hair; black eyes, and fierce expressions. They glared at her with all the hate and fear they had.

"What the Hell are you doing on our planet?" The oldest, a young man, said. His orange outfit matched the black-haired teen's perfectly; Kasha assumed they were related. Now she knew: these three were all brothers, defending the planet with their Saiya-Jin strength. Kasha guessed this planet needed it: it was so beautiful and full of natural resorces and slaves that any planet trade would want it. Chikyuu would demand a very, very high price.

"What we are doing here is none of your concern, baka. Just step out of our way and we may leave you in peace," Kasha told him. He scowled and furrowed his eyebrows in a very Saiya-Jin way. "Just who is your father, anyway?"

"My father is the strongest warrior in the universe, and if you mess with him, you're asking for alot of trouble! He'll defeat you in a heartbeat, you just wait and see!" Goten exclaimed. The other two boys nodded sharply. This confirmed Kasha's suspicions about those three being siblings.

"Fine, then, we'll see. Call your father over here: he should be moving around somewhere," The leader of the troop replied. She watched in satisfaction as the young man turned and cupped his hands around in mouth to project his voice.

"TOOOUUUSAAAAAAN!!!!" The young man yelled. The group on the hillside waited a few seconds, then turned to the sky as another flying star appeared in the clouds and shot down to earth, landing between the purple haired kid and the younger black haired one.

"Tousan! This is really wierd. These people are Saiya-Jins we didn't even know about!" The dark teen said to his father. The tall man's eyes shot open and he stared at Kasha.

"NNAAAANIIII?!?! More SAIYA-JINS?? That's strange, I could have sworn Freezer blew up Vejiitasei," He said.

Kasha eyed the newcomer. He was every bit a Saiya-Jin: even though Kasha had not learned the strange technique of being able to sense power, she could feel the raw enegry flowing off this entity. Maybe what the kid said was right. However, Kasha quickly discarded this idea and reassured herself that no one's power surpassed her own.

"Greetings. My name is Kasha, and these are my Super Saiya-Jin troops. No other Saiya-Jins ever reached this level besides that yarou who destroyed himself with his own power. We don't even have to go oozaru. What is your name, warrior?" Kasha asked.

"I'm Son Goku. I didn't know there were others who had reached Super Saiya-Jin. This will be a good fight," The man replied. Kasha hitched an eyebrow.

"Son Goku? That's no Saiya-Jin name. Where did you get that?" She asked.

"Oh, that's not my Saiya-Jin name. I guess you can call me Kakkarott, then," He said. Kasha's face was a look of pure surprise.

"KAKKAROTTO? So that's where they sent you! To Chikyuu! Well, I don't know how good of a warrior you may be, but be prepared to defend your three sons with your life. Why you would produce three lowlife crossbreeds like these, I'll never know," The Saiya-Jin leader said, warming up her ki for a fight. She stopped, however, when she realized that Kakkarotto was not paying attention to her, bu thinking about something else.

"What do you mean, three sons?" He asked her.

"What do you mean? There's no other Saiya-Jins left, they've got to all be yours, except if that purple-haired freak is lying," Kasha replied. Kakkarotto looked at her oddly, then smiled a huge smile and laughed.

"Oh, you thought Trunks was my son!! Ahahaha! Oh dear no, I'm not the only pure Saiya-Jin left. There's one other!" Kakkarotto kept on grinning. So did the purple-headed boy, who was snickering along with Kakkarotto's two brats. The purple-head spoke.

"Well, now. If you don't know my Tousan, I don't know what kind of baka Saiya-Jins you are. I'm sure he'll be…pleased to meet you. TOUUSAAAAN?? IT'S TRUUUNKS, GET OVER HERE!!!" He yelled across the landscape.

 

***

 

As Vegeta continued to try and figure out why Rei wasn't moving or talking, or even breathing for what he could see, he heared his son's call from outside the forest clearing. He powered up with a flash of blue ki and was off in a flash.

 

***

 

Kasha saw a blue flash of light appear in the sky and then saw it snap quickly down to earth, landing with an exlposion of dust. Kasha and her troops coughed and waved the dust out of their eyes. As it began to clear, it revealed a very familiar figure. A short, lean figure with a dark, Saiya-Jin expression and an unforgettable shock of wild black hair. The figure had on a black bodysuit with white chest armor and matching white gloves and boots.

Kasha recognized him immediately and almost fell over. The purple-haired little punk's father was her Ouji, former future ruler of Vejiitasei. Kasha hadn't seen the Prince since he was a tiny boy, only six or seven years old, already harnessing unbelieveable power for such a small child, already outranking the whole elite army. Kasha knew he would grow up to be some warrior. Now she would get to see if her prediction was true.

"Ouji-sama…it's been so long…how did you manage to get here?" Kasha asked him cautiosly. The prince always did have a raw temper back then, and was known for trying to attack his father when things didn't turn out the way he wanted them. Kasha almost smiled at the memory, but snapped back into reality when she heared Vegeta's low voice.

"That story is much to long, I'm not going to waste my breath talking about it. If I remember correctly, you're one of those special off-planet troopers my father was getting so pissed off at. I always rather liked the idea, actually. Enough of the past, what the hell are you yarous doing here? If you're like those other bakas who want to take over the planet, then think again. High tail your sorry asses off my planet or get 'em whipped good, hear?" The prince growled.

"Gomen nasai, Ouji-sama, but we have a job to do. I'm sorry to say it, but now I'm afraid my power is far greater than even yours, despite your huge promise as a young boy. You and your friend Kakkarotto are going to have to fight or die. It's your call, really," Kasha said with regret in her voice. The last thing she wanted to do was murder her own prince, but if it had to be done, then it would be done.

"Hmph. I doubt you are more powerful than Kakkarott or me. Watashi wa shinanai, who are you kidding? Kakkarott and I can go beyond Super Saiya-Jin as well, probably much farther than you," The prince sneered.

"Uso yo!!! No way you could be that strong!" Kasha protested. She reconsidered: maybe killing the prince wouldn't be such a bad idea afterall. All the prince's boasting was starting to really piss her off.

"DAMARE, already!!" Kasha yelled at him.

"Cut what out? Doushite? You know it's true, you're not the only Super Saiya-Jins. Just start the fight, I'm getting bored," Vegeta spat to the side, an obvious sign of distaste. This really made Kasha furious.

"NOW EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF A REAL GOLDEN WARRIOR!! SHIIINNEEE!!" Kasha burst into the golden flames of a Super Saiya-Jin, then immediately crossing over to SSJ2, and then SSJ3. Four others of the troop went SSJ2, and the rest went SSJ1. Vegeta looked impressed, as did Kakkarotto. The three boys yelped and backed away a few feet.

Kasha realzied she had made a mistake, however. When the energy had surrounded her body, it also enveloped her land scouter, erasing the command that was keeping all the humans out of her hair. She looked past her opponents and could see relieved humans coming unfrozen and looking around, confused. A particular few directly beyond Kakkarotto and Vegeta seemed to know the Saiya-Jins, and one, a green-haired female, came bounding up the hillside to where the warriors stood. Kasha watched with interest.

"VEGETA!!!! VEGETA!!!! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!? THEY LOOK LIKE…SAIYA-JINS!! KUSO!!" She screamed at the prince.

"Well, duh, woman. Get out of the way or you're going to get hurt!" Vegeta said to her, in a harsh but worried way. "Trunks needs to stay here, we don't need his help, but it will be a good spar for him."

"Fine, but I'm staying nearby so I can get you guys to regen tanks if you need them for whatever reason," the woman replied. Kasha realized that this was Vegeta's mate; the brat's mother. She watched the human woman whisper something else to the prince. He whispered something in reply and gave a small, reassuring smile. The woman turned and left. Vegeta turned back to Kasha, still at SSJ3. He smirked, and turned SSJ1…

Then SSJ2…

Then SSJ3…

And Kakkarotto did the same.

And the three boys all went SSJ2.

Kasha couldn't believe it. Again, the prince's voice snapped her back to reality.

"Doushitano? Surprised? Do you still want to fight, or do you want us to spare your sorry lives?" Vegeta, Kakkarotto, and their sons took battle stances. Kasha and her troop did the same.

"I will never surrender to you, Chibi-Ouji!" Kasha snapped. The rage that became etched into Vegeta's figures was that like no other could copy.

"LITTLE PRINCE??!!?!!!!!!! KONO AMA!!! KUSOTARRE!!!! SHIIINEEEE!!!" Vegeta screamed, and turned SSJ4 on the spot. He rushed at the stunned Kasha, beating her up and down, smashing her into the ground and then throwing her up into the air, only to appear above her and slam his fists into her back, shooting her back down to earth. He put his wrists together and powered up an attack which would follow Kasha down to earth.

"FINAL FLAAAASH!!!!" Vegeta screamed as he released a huge shock of ki, which exploded into an equally huge dome of blue energy on contact. When the dust cleared, there was nothing left of the troop's leader.

 

***

 

Goku watched as Vegeta landed beside him, sinking back into SSJ3, then SSJ2 and finally 1. The taller Saiya-Jin wasn't really surprised at his shorter counterpart; that insult had harshly reminded Vegeta of his painful past, and, adding insult to injury, had insulted his title. For once in his life, Goku didn't blame him.

"That was swift, Vegeta. Yosh'. I wasn't expecting such a short fight," Goku told him.

"Arigatou, Kakkarott. It's not often I'm commended," Vegeta replied. Goku was surprised at Vegeta's choice of words. It wasn't often the former prince admitted he was thankful.

"Hey, Tousan, that was smooth!" Trunks told his father.

"Yeah, Vegeta-san, didn't see that one coming," Goten added. Both boys then said farewell and ran off to do more mischeif. They saw they weren't needed anymore. Gohan went off to hunt for Ami.

"Well, what should we do with them, Kakkarott? Let them go back to their real leader?" Vegeta asked. Goku thought a minute.

"Well, if they told their leader about us, he or she'd probably want to hunt us down. I don't want Chikyuu destroyed again, that's for sure. I guess we better get rid of them," He finally said.

"You're right, Kakkarott. Let's do it."

 

***

 

Potara knew they were all going to be killed by Prince Vegeta and Kakkarotto, so he knew all he could do was warn his Lord about the survivors they had found on Chikyuu, plus some information on the planet. He pressed a few buttons on the transmission scouter, and a small screen lit up with an image.

"Konnichiwa, Freezer-sama," Potara said to the image.

"Greetings, Potara. You look distressed. What's the problem?" The image replied.

"Well, we ran into some trouble, it turns out there really are warriors on Chikyuu. Extremely powerful ones. It's unbelieveable, Freezer-sama. He killed Kasha-"

"Who did?" The image interrupted Potara.

"It was----" Potara was cut short when two screams erupted from the backround: Kamehameha and Big Bang Attack could be heared for miles.

"Potara? Potara, come in! Who was it?" The image yelled. Its eyes opened wide as it saw waves of white energy enveloping the screen and Potara being blown to oblivion.

 

***

 

After there were no more Saiya-Jin troopers left in sight, Bulma came running up the hill to her husband and threw her arms around him.

"Oh, Veg, I'm so glad you're not dead or possessed again, I would have absolutely freaked! Rei is waiting for you at home, she's about to pass out from anxiety. Trunks is right here, I brought him along in case anyone was hurt," Bulma said quickly. She pecked Vegeta's cheek, then ran off down the hill again to tell Trunks the good news.

"Well, that takes care of that, ne?" Goku said to Vegeta, a satisfied look crossing his face. It quickly dissapeared, however, as he saw that Vegeta's expression remained dark and thoughtful.

"Doushitano, Vegeta?" Goku asked.

"I think one of them got through to their leader before we blew them away, Kakkarott. Their leader is going to come looking for us now, and if he can control warriors with that kind of power, we're up for some kind of challenge if he does in fact come here," Vegeta explained.

"Sou ka? That's not very good, we've been peaceful for so long…" Goku trailed off, thinking of how sad Chichi and Bulma would be at the thought of more serious fighting than this. They would probably have to go into another training period, leaving home for days at a time to go spar in the boonies somewhere.

Trunks had been listening also, and had gotten worried. "How do you know for sure whether they got the message through or not, Tousan? Maybe they didn't have enough time to tell anything to whoever's in charge."

"Shizuka na! You don't know anything about this, kid," Vegeta snapped obviously worried about the situation at hand. Trunks quickly backed off, returning to the Caspule Corporation with Goten and his mother. Vegeta frowned and turned back to Goku.

"This is serious, Kakkarott. We have to tell everyone, Bulma will be furious if we don't," Vegeta remarked.

"Shimpai janai, I'm sure we'll figure something out, Vegeta," Goku replied. The two Saiya-Jins then flew off to the Capsule Corporation to meet with the rest of the senshis and the girls.

 

***

 

"…and that's what we think is going on." Goku had just explained Vegeta's thoughts to the whole group. Rei was snuggling up to her tired sensei, as was Bulma, and Vegeta was too worried and tired to do anything about it besides let them curl up against his sides. Feeling a little drained himself, he put his arms around his wife and his student.

Everyone was scared. They knew that whoever was able to control Saiya-Jins with egos and SSJ3 power levels must be some kind of amazing power force. Like…like Freezer all over again. Of course, the Sailor Senshis, excluding Rei, didn't know half of what everyone was talking about, only that it was something very, very bad and potentially dangerous.

"Do we have any plans as to what to do about this?" Bulma asked from her reclining position.

"Not really, just train and hope for the best," Goku replied. "There's nothing else within our power that we can do for now. Well, it's late, I guess I'll be getting home with Chichi. Ja, everyone!" Chichi got up and touched Goku's shoulder. "Goten? Gohan? Are you coming?" She asked.

"I'm going to sleep at the summer house with Darien and them," Gohan said.

"Can I sleep over here, Kasaan?" Goten asked. Trunks gave Chichi puppy eyes.

"Sure, Goten-kun, just take care of yourself, hai?" Chichi said with a warm smile. Goku raised his fingers to his forehead and dissapeared from sight. All the summer house residents left also, along with Juuhachi and Krillin, leaving Goten, Trunks, Rei, Bulma and Vegeta by themselves.

"Vege-chan, are you alright? Doushitano?" Bulma asked her mate.

"Nothing, Bulma, I'm fine," Vegeta replied in a tired tone. He rose from the couch and went upstairs, leaving Rei and Bulma to themselves, as Trunks and Goten had left the room.

"There's something fishy about him tonight," Rei stated. Bulma nodded in reply.

"Hai, I know. Strange man, never know what he's thinking. He doesn't ususally sound that…tired. Oh well, I guess I better go upstairs and bug the answer out of him. Night, Rei, see ya in the morning," Bulma said to her friend. Rei nodded and went to her own room, which was up a different stairway. For the moment, everything was at peace, and Rei hoped it would stay that way.

 

*

 

YAY!!! I'M DONE! But watch out, people, there's two sequels coming up! Of course there is! Be patient and you'll soon get to read Sailor Chikyuu, the next fanfic in the Sailor Dragon series. Meet two "new" Sailor Senshis, who are more familiar than you may think, and see what happens when the Z Senshis and the Sailor Senshis battle Freezer…AGAIN!!! Plus, something really kickin': A NEW LEVEL OF SUPER SAIYA-JIN IS ACHIEVED. Ja ne!

 

Go Back