Chapter Three

 

"Born is a human with a kung-fu spine,
Equipped with a detector of what's on your mind,
You dive, you shuck, you bob, you weave,
And when you're down you've got something up your sleeve…"

 

Smash Mouth, "Defeat You"

 

The day was almost over, and the whole group of male and female warriors were getting very worried: not a single idea had come into any of their brains as to how to defeat the monster at hand. It was now evening, dark outside. The three young men had been sparring lightly all day, and were very refreshed if nothing else, but it was a different story for the two pure Saiya-Jins of Chikyuu.

Goku and Vegeta had been pounding away at eachother ever since the midday meal had been finished. Both were now very worn and tired, and were glad at a chance to relax as they lay back on seperate couches in the Briefs household's gigantic living room. Everyone was there, including Sailor Senshis, as they were going to try a final attempt at figuring a plan. After an hour, their barinstorms had proved terribly unsuccessful.

"We've never had this much trouble figuring anything out in our lives," Gohan stated. Many "hai's" could be heard around the room. Goku turned to his sparring partner.

"So Vegeta, do you have any---Vegeta? Hello??" Goku realized the Saiya-Jin prince was asleep. "Geez, I didn't know he was that tired. Oh well, so much for his help."

Rei and Bulma, once again, were leaning on Vegeta's sides. They were fast asleep as well. The trio took up a whole couch: the two girls' legs were stretched to their full length across either side of the couch.

Goku yawned. "Well, I'm getting pretty tired myself, I could really use some rest. We're not coming up with anything helpful here. I say we---"

"WAIT!"

Goku nearly fell over as Vegeta's eyes shot wide open. The prince quickly leaped off of the couch, causing the two sleeping female's heads to smack sharply together. They yelled at the sharp pain and sat up, rubbing their hurt skulls.

"I KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO!" Vegeta said, not quite yelling. A serious, determined look settled onto his face. Goku sent him an odd look.

"Nani?! What do you mean, you know what we have to do? We thought about it for two whole days, and now you just wake up from a snooze and say you know what to do?!" Goku said in a confused voice.

"I mean just what I said. I…I had a vision just now, I know it's true. I don't know why it happened to me, Kakkarott, just listen," Vegeta explained.

"Go right ahead, I'm willing to try anything," Goku replied.

"This is what I saw: there was Freezer, and then there was a huge line of glowing powers, each one very large, a small group of them humongeous, but there was one…one of them, the one right in the middle…was absolutely incredible, I can't even describe the endlessness of this power. I couldn't tell who it was, though-"

"Probably Goku," Krillin interrupted. Goku shot his friend a dirty look.

"We don't know that, Krillin, it could be anybody," The Saiya-Jin said forcefully. Krillin shrank into the couch.

"Anyway," Vegeta continued, "what we have to do is all shoot our most powerful moves at Freezer while we're all at our most powerful forms, got it? He won't be able to dodge, and he has such a huge ego he'll wait for us to power up. And Bulma, don't even say anything about ego." Bulma shut her half-open mouth.

"Sounds like a rockin' plan, Vegeta. Yosh'. Makes me wonder why we didn't think of that in the first place. But you said there were tons of powers. There's not that many of us, who are all the other ones?" Goku looked around the room, obviously re-counting the Z senshis.

"Us, of course!" Lita stood up. "The Sailor Senshis, guardians of the Silver Millenium! We have a small transformation, so that most of us aquire fighting powers, and a couple, like Rei and me, just get alot stronger. We already know how to fight."

"You guys are senshis?" Gohan asked. He knew it had probably come up in some conversation, but the young man assumed it had escaped him because of the pressured thinking about battle.

"Darn straight. We're the greatest senshis in the universe!" Lita exclaimed. She then gave a regretful half-smile and formed a sweatdrop as many of the Saiya-Jins gave loud snorts and hmphs. "Err…uhh…besides you guys, that is."

"Well, I say we all get some well deserved rest. Arigatou, Oniisan, for your idea…err, dream. I'm going to bed," Rei announced, and bounced off to her room for the night. Trunks and Goten also wandered off and Gohan went to the summer house with Ami. Mina yelled goodbye to Goten and went to the summer house along with Lita and Rini, who hugged Bra and said goodnight. Marron did the same as Krillin and Juuhachi got up to leave. They, too, were soon gone. Husband and wife Son left also, followed shortly by Serena, Darien, Luna and Artemis. This left Bulma and Vegeta to their own devices.

"That was major weird, Veg," Bulma thought out loud. Vegeta nodded in reply.

"No, I don't usually have battle visions, but I guess it turned out for the best. I'm tired, let's go to bed." Vegeta headed towards the stairs and was gone in a matter of moments. Bulma remained on the couch for a minute, thinking.

"Strange, strange man, Vegeta. I'm glad you're mine."

 

***

 

The fateful day had arrived: the third and hopefully final battle with Freezer would soon begin. Vegeta was up at the crack of dawn, along with Bulma, Bra, Trunks, Goten and Rei. Everyone was doing something. Bulma was rushing around trying to make food, talk to Chichi on the phone, and fight with Vegeta all at the same time. Vegeta had on his standard black and white battle ensamble, Trunks was wearing only blue jeans, a Capsule Corp. tee shirt, and a Capsule Corp. jean jacket and Goten was in his blue and orange gi. Since Rei and Bulma's transformations included outfits, they were dressed in casual clothing.

"SHUDDUP, VEGETA! Oh, gomen, Chichi, I'm sorry about him. Anyway, when did Son-kun say we were going over there? In just ten minutes?! What the…OK, whatever. I guess the food will have to wait. Alright then, byebye!" Bulma hung up the phone and turned to her husband, children, and friends. "OK. Vegeta, Trunks, Rei, Goten, we're going over to Freezer's ship in just ten minutes. Ready yourselves. Bra…don't worry honey, we'll come back no matter what. Stay safe and please don't worry, and--"

"KASAAN! I'm coming! I'm gonna fight too, ya know," Bra cut her mother off in mid sentence. Everyone but the young teenage girl developed stunned looks on their faces.

"Wh--what do you mean, going and fighting? Bra, you can't fight, you don't know how," Bulma said to her daughter. Bra smirked, looking so much like Vegeta that it scared Bulma for a minute.

"Vegeta, is your smirk GENETIC or something?!" She yelled out of pure confusion. Vegeta smirked at her. So did Trunks and Bra. Rei, Goten and Bulma could only stare at the trio, wearing identical smirks, all crossing their arms, with one obnoxious eyebrow hitched up.

"Man, Bulma-san, that is scary," Goten groaned. Rei could only develop a huge sweatdrop. Bulma also groaned in annoyance.

"Enough! Bra, whatever it is you're hiding that would make you smirk like your father is worth seeing. It's almost been ten minutes, let's go everyone!" Bulma and her family dashed out the door, Rei picking up Bra and Vegeta picking up Bulma, everyone blasting off towards their destination.

 

***

 

All the senshis were there. In front of the spaceship. Waiting. After a very long time filled with anxiety (actually only about five minutes), the door to the ship lowered and the walkway from the door descended to earth. The ultimate evil exited the spacecraft, the door closing immediately behind him. Fiendish pleasure was written all across his face as he glared at the long row of senshis stationed in front of him.

"So, Chikyuu's forces are going to try to overwhelm me again, eh? What fun. I never get tired of seeing your faces." Freezer turned to Goku. "However, I'm sorry, but your little Super Saiya-Jin won't be able to save you this time. I realize he's grown to beyond Super Saiya-Jin, but that won't help you now. I'm thousands of times more powerful than any Saiya-Jin now, even Super Saiya-Jin level three, as you saw when you defeated Kasha, Kakkarott."

"Huh? But I didn't-" Goku was cut off as Vegeta elbowed him in the ribs. He caught the drift and said nothing more.

"Anyway," Freezer continued, "I'm guessing you'd like to power up now. Go on, I'll wait." The monster smirked. "Oh, I see you brought your little girls, too. They look so dangerous," Freezer said sarcastically. The girls growled at them.

"OK, you freak! You said power up, you asked for it!!!" Mina yelled. "VENUS!!! CRYSTAL POWER!!! MAKE UP!!!" An orange/golden light flashed as Mina became Super Sailor Venus. Other cries could be heared from the girls as they transformed in succession.

"JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!!! MAKE UP!!"

"MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!!! MAKE UP!!"

"MOON CRISIS POWER!!! MAKE UP!!!"

"MOON TIAL POWER!!! MAKE UP!!!"

Finally, Super Sailors Mercury, Jupiter, and Chibi Moon, along with Eternal Sailor Moon, stood growling at Freezer. He almost laughed.

"Come on, Rei, transform!" Jupiter yelled, stamping her foot in impatience, lining up so that she was next to Vegeta. Bulma was on his other side, and Rei was next to Jupiter.

"Umm…whatever you say, Jupiter," Rei said. She threw her hand up into the air.

"MARS VEJIITASEI SPECIALS!!!! MAKE UP!!!!" Rei screamed. The senshis gasped at the phrase Rei had yelled. Her body glowed red, powering up, then a golden light exploded from her chest, filling the air, then dimming to reveal a golden circular brooch with a sun shaped symbol engraved in it. Fire covered her body forming a metallic red fuku, bows, and long streamers in the back. Metallic red boots with a golden edge and metallic red gloves with the same trimming were formed, as well as a metallic red fuku skirt, along with a golden belt which traced the edge of the skirt, upon which rested the Mars symbol in bright gold. A gold tiara with the sun symbol in the middle and earrings made of miniature glowing fireballs appeared, and a choker with a star on it completed the transformation.

"SPECIAL SAILOR MARS!! COMIN' AT YA!" Rei yelled. Her body was glowing red from the sudden huge increase in power. It was like nothing she had ever felt. And the look of pride on Vegeta's face was even better. He said something he'd probably never say again.

"YOSH', Rei-chan!!! That's the symbol of the Royal House of Vejiitasei you've got all over you," Vegeta exclaimed, then focused on the matter at hand. "Your turn, Bulma."

"Gotcha. CHIKYUU!! CRISIS!! POWER!! MAKE UP!!!!" A flash of green and the standard transformation, and there stood Super Sailor Chikyuu.

Suddenly, from the very end of the lineup, a small, young voice rang out a call that definitely startled all present. Bra called out as loud as she could, boasting her new power to the world.

"NOW I'LL MAKE THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS PROUD! CHIKYUU!!!! CRYSTAL!!! POWEEEEER!!!! MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!" An even brighter pale green light filled the air, and transformation began. When the light died, there stood a senshi with a determined, proud look on her face. Her outfit was near identical to Chibi Moon's, except pastel metallic green on the colored parts. She too, had light green shoulder petals. She faced Freezer.

"I am the Small Princess of Earth, Chibi-Chikyuu. I'm a proud Saiya-Jin, daughter of the Prince of Vejiitasei and the High Princess of Chikyuu! Chikyuu's powers will be your end, bakayarou! Face the wrath of the good side which has pounded your worthless face into the ground so many times! My father the Prince, my mother the Princess, and the Honorable Son Goku and all the rest of us will send you where you belong!" Bra stamped her foot. "Get to it, Prince Vegeta!"

Freezer had an indescribable look on his face, not expecting even the monkey's halfbreed young to be this anxious to fight. He also didn't know that Vegeta's mate was the princess of the planet or that he had a daughter too, OR that she adressed her parents this respectfully.

Prince Vegeta could only grin and look upon his daughter with pride. "Hai, Chibi Chikyuu. Boys, you go first. I want to save surprises for the end. Right after we're done, we are all getting down to business, hear?" Everybody nodded. Vegeta turned to the three younger male Saiya-Jins.

Goten went first, powering up to SSJ1 then SSJ2. Trunks and Gohan did the same. Freezer had to be impressed, he didn't know these Earth monkeys could be as powerful as part of his troops. He saw Kakkarotto glow gold, powering up with a scream as he went from SSJ1, to 2, to 3…to 4. At this stage, he relaxed.

Freezer could hardly believe his eyes. It wasn't because this power wasn't enough for him to handle, it was that these monkeys were more powerful than the ones he had captured specifically for beating them up. He saw Kakkarotto turn to Vegeta.

"Your turn, Saiya-Jin no Ouji," Goku said resfectfully. Vegeta smiled.

"Yep, here it goes. Remember, right when I reach my final stage, Goten needs to power up his attack."

"Hai hai," Goku replied.

Vegeta began like everyone else, glowing gold then bursting into Super Saiya-Jin flames, going from level to level untill he reached four. But to everyone's surprise, he didn't stop there. Vegeta continued powering up untill even his SSJ4 body glowed gold. After enough power had been gathered, the prince let out a scream, sending a huge ring of natural gold energy shooting through the air. Lightning bolts crashed into the earth, the sky became dark, and distant thunder rumbled loudly. Bright golden lightning crackled around Vegeta's body, and the Saiya-Jin finally let out another scream and burst into golden flames again, hair forming a spiked crown of gold as it framed the prince's face. It didn't become long again, but it was a darker, almost metallic rich gold color. Eyes were still bright turquoise, gleaming at Freezer with the pleasure of a hundred deaths dancing in the prince's vision.

Vegeta looked down at himself, then looked back up with a slight shock of disbelief written across his face. He quickly removed it, and turned to see what Goku thought.

Just like Goku, his opinion was stamped all over his features. Vegeta could already hear the "Yosh'!" come out of Kakkarott's mouth.

"YOSH'!!!! VEGETA, THATS AMAZING! HOLY SHIT, VEGETA, YOU DID IT!!!!!" Goku screamed joyfully. The boys could only gape.

"Enough talk, let's get to it," Vegeta said in a serious tone. The Saiya-Jins calmed down, and the line of senshis tensed. Vegeta spoke.

"Freezer, what we're about to do is payback for destroying my planet and destroying my life. My childhood was ruined and thrown away for no reason except because of you. I worked hard for all you see here, and you're not about to kill my life again, nor the people in it. Say goodbye, Freezer." Right when the Prince's last word was spoken, loud cries erupted all down the line of senshis.

"KAMEKAME…"

Trunks made a series of movements.

Gohan developed a huge mass of crackling red energy.

"KAMEHAME…"

The Sailor Senshis began their moves.

"STARLIGHT HONEYMOON…"

"MERCURY AQUA…"

"VENUS! LOVE AND…"

"I CALL UPON THE GODS OF JUPITER, SEND ME ALL THE POWER YOU HAVE SO I CAN WHOOP THIS BASTARD'S ASS!!!!!!" Vegeta, who was standing right next to Jupiter, smiled, and reminded himself to begin training this girl. He loved her attitude.

Huge, gigantic waves of electricity slammed into the ground, surrounding the Jupiter Princess. They gathered in front of her, forming and absolutely huge teeming mass of lightning.

"JUPITER!!!! SUPREME THUNDER DRAGON!!!!!"

"MARS …!!!!"

"MOON GORGEOUS…"

Bra held up her hands, placing her wrists together, forming a surface with her palms. "CHIKYUU LIFE SEED!!!!!!"

"CHIKYUU!!!! STARLIGHT!!!!!" Bulma called out. A she said this, light seared from between Vegeta's closed fingers. Then the light really started flying.

"HAAAAA!!!!"

"BURNING ATTACK!!!!"

"MASENKOOOOOOO!!!!"

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"THERAPY KISS!!!!"

"RAPHSODY!!!!"

"BEAUTY KISS!!!!!!!"

"CRAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A huge wave of energy exploded from Jupiter.

"FIRESTARS!!!!!!!!"

"MEDITATION!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GROW!!!!!!"

"FLAAAAAASH!!!!!"

At that exact moment, Vegeta threw his hands up, opening them in the same moment and bringing then back down, still opened, so that they were stretched out sideways on either side of his body, palms face up. What was just above the prince's head was shocking.

The largest amount of energy Freezer had ever seen control.

A little sphere, about four inches across. It was small, but every being present felt the raw dense power flowing off of it. More powerful than any move being fired. Vegeta brought the sphere down, placing it between his palms, curling his fingers rather like he was about to do Gallet Gun or something.

What he fired was waaaaay bigger than four inches across.

Actually, it was more like fourteen meters.

Headed right for Freezer along with all the other attacks. Freezer screamed for his life.

 

Chapter Four | Go Back