Chapter 1: A True Heart

I began living inside Capsle Corp. with Bulma, Vegeta, and Bulma's parents. I liked living there but each day I would think of the one I loved. He was so far away... By the way, everyone calls me Hotaru. The one I loved was named Android 17. I wish Cell had never existed but I hope to live my life as well as I can and to form my own future. So, eventually I moved in with Bulma at Capsle Corp.

I was out in the middle of nowhere, sitting next to the same spot where Cell had been destroyed. I had started digging through the dirt. Who am I kidding? I'll never find him...

I went back to Capsle Corp. I could tell that Bra was bored, she was sitting there like it was the end of the world. I went back outside. This seemed like a great time to find Haruka and Michiru. Without #17 I felt so lost. He's #18's brother, maybe I should go to her... Or not.

Soon I found myself back in the open field when suddenly a man appeared in front of me. He was dressed in an odd suit and I could see little except his eyes. "Those eyes... Who are you?!"

"I think you will know very soon."

I started to run but I slipped and fell.

"You should watch your step."

I closed my eyes hoping that he would go away but instead he picked me up and flew me to a far away place. Eventually he put me down. "Here is your answer."

"Who are you? Why don't you take that hat off so that I can see your face!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"No. I am here to help you."

Within moments I fainted. When I awoke I was back in my room. Was it all a dream? Was that really him?

Suddenly I felt myself disappearing. I seemed to be trapped in time. I found Sailor Pluto there and told her everything. "You are suffering from a true illusion. Until you find #17, I'd say your pain will continue. Now, I will send you back to the home of Bulma and Vegeta."

I was back at Capsle Corp. in a matter of seconds. "I have to find out who that was."

I went back to where the man had taken me a few hours ago. No sooner did I arrive then he appeared in front of me. He looked like #17. An older form of him but him nonetheless. I backed away. "You're an illusion!!!"

He took my hand. "You know who I am."

"No way! You can't be my #17."

"No... I am Super #17."

I went over and hugged him, never saying a word. Soon after I turned to make my way back to Bulma's. I never bothered to look back.

Chapter 2: The Nightmare | Go Back