Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or any of its original characters which were created by Naoko Takeuchi. I also do not own the ideas for Sailor Athena, the Guardians, the Knights, Perseus, and the Whitmores from Serenity's Court. They are property of an author named Shawn who so very nicely allowed me to use her wonderful characters for my story. Thank you so much!

Author's Note: This is an A/U of the fanfic "Serenity's Court" by Shawn, which by the way is one of the best Sailor Moon fics ever, and I highly recommend you read her story before reading this. You can find the fic at http://serenityscourt.tvheaven.com. But, I don't know how the story ends so I'm just going to have to 'wing it' because this takes place after that story. Enjoy it! And please give me feedback on it!! Lots of Love!!!!

The Forgotten Princess

Chapter One: New Town, New Life, New Friends

"Now, lets see.....um.....I'm at gate 18 and I need to go down one floor to go outside," Adele Duboise murmured to herself as she stared at the map in front of her. She was sitting in a hard chair at Tokyo International Airport, looking thoroughly confused. People rushed by the young woman without a glance as they continued to their destinations.

After ten minutes, Adele rose out of the beige seat, grabbed her numerous amounts of luggage, and headed towards the escalator. She quickly arrived near the check-in area and glanced around nervously. She observed how easily most of these people were maneuvering around the spacious airport. Adele checked her slim gold wristwatch and the bus schedule she had been given, while making a mental note that she had an hour until the bus to the south side of Tokyo was supposed to arrive.

Adele plopped down on a nearby bench and observed the people around her with her large dark green eyes. A little to the right was a large Japanese family with two parents and about nine little kids running around in shorts, T-shirts, and sneakers. She felt slightly sorry for those two adults as she figured it must be difficult to go on vacation with nine kids who it seems are all under the age of twelve. A twinge of loneliness pierced her heart before she shook the feeling off.

She had been sitting there for fifteen minutes and was bored out of her mind when an interesting group wandered near the check-in counter. The group consisted of an elegant middle-aged brunette and a equal-looking blonde man. There was also two teenage boys and a teenage girl chatting with them. Both of the boys were tall, blonde, and quite handsome while the girl was of average height with dark brown hair. The taller of the boys had his arm around the girl's waist protectively. Adele smiled at the loving gesture between those two.

Adele watched the group for awhile until the two older people left and headed up the stairs towards the gates. The teenage trio continued to talk for awhile with others as they sat near Adele. Straining her ears, Adele tried to hear what they were saying.

"I hope they have a good trip. They deserve it after all they've been through these past few months. I can only imagine what they were going through during that whole Nega-mess," the brunette was mentioning to the younger-looking blonde. Startled, Adele stopped listening. In her mind she was trying to convince herself that the girl didn't mention the word Nega and it just her overactive imagination kicking in. She slowly got up from the bench and lugged her bags towards the entrance to the airport. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the teenagers glance up at her as she rose.

Suddenly a deep male voice sounded towards Adele, "Do you need any help with those?" Adele turned and noticed that the older blonde boy was offering his hand kindly. She smiled warmly at the gesture and nodded, which tossed her long dark hair towards her face. The two boys reached for the black leather suitcases happily. But, as they tried to lift the heavy bags, they started to groan with pain.

"Aw, are the two big strong Knights to weak to lift some suitcases?" the brunette teased the boys mercilessly.

"We'd like to see you try, Cass! It's almost like there are bricks in here," the younger boy remarked with a grimace as he finally succeeded in lifting one of the bags off the ground.

Adele grinned menacingly, "How did you know I was carrying bricks in my suitcases? Are you psychic or something?" The boys' faces fell at that comment and they dropped the suitcases on the ground with a loud thud.

The brunette or Cass as she had been called, burst out laughing, "You, guys, are such saviors for a girl in danger. You can't ever handle some heavy suitcases yet you were able to save me from the Negaverse? I find that hard to believe!" Again Adele told herself that the whole Nega-stuff was just her imagination.

The boys eventually lugged the bags out to the terminal and the girl asked Adele, "So, are you waiting for somebody to pick you up?"

"Well, I was going to take the bus to the South Side, but its not due for another forty-five minutes," Adele answered truthfully.

"We'll be glad to drive you wherever you need to go. We all live on the South Side," the girl exclaimed. Adele quickly accepted the offer and soon her and her luggage were packed inside a black sports car with velvet lining.

"So, why don't we introduce ourselves? My name is Cassandra Whitmore or Cassie for short. And this is my little brother, Chris, and my boyfriend, Andrew Furhata," the girl replied as she flipped a piece of long dark brown hair behind her shoulder.

"My name is Adele Duboise, but you can call me Addy. And I just moved here to Tokyo," Adele explained to her audience.

Cassie and Adele then began a long conversation, starting with Cassie saying, "Oh, you're going to love it here. I've only been here for about a year and I can't think of any other place I'd rather be than Tokyo. Where did you live before?"

"I've been living in Paris, France most of my life."

"You're from Paris? How cool!!"

"I know, I loved it in Paris. It was so much fun for me."

"Do you speak French really well?"

"Of, course I do! I also speak a little Spanish, Japanese, and German besides English."

"Could you say something in French for me?"

"Um...okay....let's see....how about....J'ai dix-neuf ans et je adore faire les courses, danser, et aller de fetes."

"And in English that would be?"

"I am nineteen-years-old and I love shopping, dancing, and going to parties."

"That sounded so.....elegant and sophisticated!" the conversation dragged on and on until they reached a large apartment building near theWhitmore's house.

"This is where you're living?" Chris asked while staring up in awe at the wealthy-looking building with its glass doors, gold lining, and elegant balconies. Addy smiled at his reaction and nodded. She then walked around to the trunk of the car and without any strain picked up the heavy suitcases.

"Thank you for the ride! I really appreciate it!" Addy shifted the suitcases to make them easier to carry. Her long hair blew slightly in the light breeze as she waved good-bye.

"Addy? How would you like to hang out with us after you get settled in?" Cassie leaned out of the passenger window.

"I'd love to. Where would you like to meet?"

"Well, how about the Crown Video Arcade two blocks from here? Andrew works there and my friends hang out there most of the time. We can meet you there whenever you think you'll get finished."

"If you wouldn't mind waiting a bit, I could just go in and take my stuff to the apartment. I'll have time to rearrange it later," Addy suggested as Cassie, Chris, and Andrew nodded their approval of the idea. Addy went inside the fancy building and came back out about ten minutes later. Then the group headed towards the Video Arcade.

"So, this is the Crown Video Arcade?" Addy asked as she and the others wandered through the sliding doors five minutes later. She looked around in awe at the relaxed feel it had.

"Oh, there's the rest of the gang!" Cassie exclaimed as she grabbed Addy's bare arm and dragged her to a corner booth. Addy followed the hyperactive brunette, while trying to keep her navy blue halter top from falling off. She was taken to the farthest most booth from the doors. Seated at the large table were six teenage girls and one teenage boy.

"Hey!! Cassie, over here! We saved you and Chris a spot!" a tall girl with brown hair pulled up into a high ponytail waved over.

"Hi, guys!" Cassie responded as she began to chat endlessly with the group. Addy, nervously, stood behind her playing with a piece of her ebony-like hair.

Soon a blonde with what looked like meatballs on her head noticed her, "So, who's the new girl, Cassie? Is she a friend of yours?"

"Sorta. We met up at the airport when Andrew, Chris, and I were seeing Mom and Dad off to Germany. Her name is Adele Duboise or Addy for short and she just moved to Tokyo from, get this, Paris!" Cassie blurted out excitedly as the girls gasped in amazement. Suddenly, all six of the girls were buzzing around Addy with questions about Paris.

Addy's nervousness melted away as she was seated at the booth, answering as many questions as she could. But, as she was talking the girls who she now knew were called Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, Mina, Molly, and Zoe, she noticed a tall handsome boy with black hair and blue eyes staring intensely at her. She looked into his eyes questioningly. He seemed deep in thought as he searched through her emerald-like eyes. Suddenly, she felt a strange power surround her and the boy. It felt almost familiar though she couldn't figure out how.

"Darien? What are you staring at Addy for?" Serena asked the boy jealously. Darien turned from Addy's eyes to look into his girlfriend's and whispered something privately into her ear. Serena, looking concerned, nodded her blonde head and watched him as he left the arcade. The rest of the girls didn't seem to notice Darien leaving as they were too busy chatting about Paris with Addy.

Suddenly, the glass doors slid open and a catlike silhouette entered the arcade. The girls looked up expectantly at the cat as it wandered towards them. Then Serena and the other blonde, Mina, called out to the cat the names Luna and Artemis, but the cat ignored them. Instead it hopped up into Addy's lap and snuggled against her.

"Huh? Whose cat is that?" Mina asked as she stared down at the gorgeous black and white cat that lay purring on Addy's legs.

"She's mine. Her name's Apolla. Say hello, Apolla." Addy instructed the content-looking cat. Apolla dipped her head respectfully at the group then went back to snuggling with her owner. When Apolla bowed her head at her, Amy noticed a tiny bit of yellow that showed underneath an unusual mass of fur on her forehead.

"Wow, it was almost like she understood you, Addy! That's sooooo cool!" Serena exclaimed, completely oblivious to Amy's observation of Apolla. Mina was about to say something when Artemis, Luna, and Perseus arrived at the arcade. Andrew shook his head at the three guardian cats as they passed him. Luna responded by giving him a look that said, 'Again?' Then the three cats jumped onto the table and stared at their owners.

"Uh...we gotta go somewhere, Addy. It's urgent business and we'll see you around, kay?" Cassie mumbled as she and the other girls left like they were stuck with a hot poker with Addy sitting there looking confused. Addy got up from the now empty booth and walked out of the arcade while noticing that Andrew was also gone. She strolled into an abandoned alley and put Apolla down at her feet.

"So, it's quite obvious that those girls are some of the other Sailor Scouts we've come looking for. I mean, Luna and Artemis still look the exact same as during the Moon Kingdom. And they wouldn't show up unless something was wrong," Apolla spoke to her master.

Addy nodded, "And I'll bet they had to leave to fight some kind of monster, right?" Apolla grinned at her charge and gestured towards the transforming crystal which Addy had taken from her sub-dimensional pocket.

Addy held it up in the air, "Earth Crystal Power!!" Suddenly, the area around the two went black and then dark green vines surrounded Addy's glowing body until she was completely covered. A violet light flashed and a Sailor Scout appeared, carrying an immense staff in her hand. After the transformation was complete, Addy did a quick pose and ran off, carrying Apolla in her arms.

Preview of Chapter Two: Earth has a Sailor Scout?

The newest Sailor Scout arrives at the battle to the surprise of the Inner Guard. They had been told that Earth didn't have a Sailor Scout. Is this girl really who she says she is?

Chapter 2 | Go Back