Chapter Three

 

The two male Saiya-Jins couldn't say a word, the looks on their faces totally beyond complete description, shock stamped all over every feature. Their growling, golden-haired wives continuing to glare at them until they realized their husband's expressions. They finally turned towards a reflective surface, the metal stove, and almost fell over when they saw their own Super Saiya-Jin images staring back at them.

"Bu--but how? Masaka! You were born here on Earth!" Vegeta exclaimed after he found his voice, still staring wide-eyed at his mate.

"Yeah, Chichi, I could have sworn you were raised on Chikyuu!" Goku said to his partner, faring no better than Vegeta when it came to being able to take his eyes off of his wife. Something about Bulma's new ki triggered a far-forgotten memory, but he couldn't place what exactly it reminded him of. The prince quickly forgot that he had felt anything vaguely familiar at all.

"But…but the scary thing is, we were! I have baby pictures and everything, even a birth certificate! How could I possibly be a Saiya-Jin?" Bulma asked everyone present, which was everyone. Not a soul in the room could remove their gaze from the somehow-Saiya-Jin women standing in the middle of the kitchen, obviously more confused about their own state than anyone else.

At that moment, everyone's mind and vision was taken over by the image of a somewhat dark, large room. A group of people were there, and as the image grew larger and more focused, one could see much, much more detail.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

There were a good amount of individuals in the room. When observed a little more closely, all the senshis in the Capsule Corporation could plainly see that they were Saiya-Jins. The armor, hair, tails, and scowls betrayed it all. There was one form placed upon a throne: Vegeta immediately recognized him as his father. A very small figure, also in a cape and royal armor, with an extremely familiar shock of black hair, stood beside the throne, observing the situation. All seeing the vision immediately identified the figure as the very young Prince Vegeta, who was standing with the senshis as they watched, although in a much older form. There really wasn't that much aesthetic difference between Prince Vegeta at three years old and Prince Vegeta in his forties, with the exception of the rather childish facial features seen in Chibi Vegeta no Ouji,which all young children possessed, Saiya-Jins and humans alike.

Vegeta no Ouji was, indeed, three years old in the vision, and, for lack of a better description, was a rather cute little boy, despite the trademark Saiya-Jin scowl which even Goku developed at times. Chibi Vegeta's father wore an identical facial expression, although with a little more meaning etched into it, as the King watched the door to the throne room intently. Two lines of guards stood on either side of the entrance, watching intently. The doors were finally pushed open, revealing a number of alien scientists, who proceeded to enter and bow to the king and prince.

"Vegeta-sama, we have been working hard on Your Highness's request and have finally developed a theory which is, of yet, untested and unproved. We cannot do so without Your Highness's permission, which we now ask. We will need two of your warriors for the test, successful or not," the lead scientist said to the king. Vegeta-sama nodded.

"I will grant you permission to do this, Tennsiel. Since this mission is aimed at planetary takeover, I will give you two of my best specimens to perform your experiment on. If unsuccessful, you will not be executed; I need your intelligence." The king turned to a royal guard who stood by the side of the throne opposite that of the small prince. "Celain, who are my two most powerful warriors besides the brat and myself?" he asked. The guard punched a few buttons on his scouter, going through ki reports and tournament results.

"It seems, Your Highness, that your two most powerful warriors besides you and Ouji-sama are both female. Their names are Paprika and Zuukinara, both High Elite Royal Guards under your direct command, Your Highness. Shall I have them called?" Celain asked. The king nodded.

"Chisu, Soya! Call in the High Elite Royal Guards named Paprika and Zuukinara, chamber number 00528! I request their presence," Vegeta-sama commanded two guards from the lines beside the doorway. They bowed and turned sharply, walking quickly out the door.

They were back in only a couple minutes, two wild-haired but rather beautiful Saiya-Jin females following them. As they kneeled before their ruler, King Vegeta punched his scouter to see what the two female guard's kis claimed to be. The king sat back in his throne and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"You two, Paprika and Zuukinara?" He looked at the two women kneeling before him.

"Vegeta-sama, Your Highness. There is a service we may have the honor of performing for You?" they replied in unison, heads remaining submissively lowered, eyes pointed at the carpet under their feet.

The king was unbelievably impressed with these two. They were more respectful, disciplined, polite and flat-out powerful than any other soldier the king had seen in his life. Their kis were both several notches above his, and this they had to recognize, but yet they made no attempt to attack, start a fight with, or overthrow their king. Even the small Prince Vegeta seemed surprised.

"Yes, I have a very important experiment that you are included in. It is untested, only a theory, but if it does work, I need you two's services to complete the mission. This is the deal: since we are now testing theories from Tennseil's home planet Jarris-sei, we are getting into more complicated ideas. This is the first to be tested, and you two have the opportunity to participate in it," the king explained.

"We will do anything to please Your Highness," both women immediately replied in unison, heads continuing to point downward.

"You may rise," Vegeta-sama said to the pair. The two females stood up, but continued to stare at the floor respectfully. "Look at me," the king commanded. Their faces shot up, revealing unscarred, soft flesh, bright black eyes, and unscowling mouths. Paprika, the king noticed, had very odd hair: it was straight and shoulder-length, shiny and smooth, as opposed to Zuukinara's more traditional waist-length tangle of spiky locks, which twisted around her face, framing it is spiky black. Both females were surprisingly beautiful for Saiya-Jins, and their looks did not go unnoticed. All males present in the throne room had their eyes locked on the two Saiya-Jin women.

"This is how it works," the king continued. "Using Jarris-jin technology, we can now allow you to be reborn on another planet of our choice. As far as we know, it is not deathly, the only thing we don't yet know is whether you'll have your memory or your strength and fighting abilities. You will be reborn with the appearance of a member of the intelligent species of the chosen planet, but you'll still be Saiya-Jin. Is this clear so far?"

"Yes, Your Highness, we are willing to fulfill your wishes to the greatest possible extent."

"Wonderful. Our chosen planet is a lush green planet, perfect for planet trade and filled with mineral fuel and slaves. It's name is Chikyuu, located within our galaxy. The members of the native intelligent species are called humans, and strongly resemble Saiya-Jins, with the exceptions of not having any natural strength nor having tails. We will now proceed with the experiment. But before we do this, I want to tell you that we don't know exactly when you'll be reborn, Maybe today, or maybe not for days, months, or years," the king explained. Once again, the obedient Saiya-Jin females agreed readily to please their king in whatever ways possible.

"Wonderful," Vegeta-sama said. "Tennseil, activate your machine and ready these two. If some part of their memory or power is not retained, this theory will be abandoned. If we don't hear from Chikyuu in a year, we will not re-attempt this experiment."

"The machine is ready, Your Highness," Tennseil told the king. He nodded his approval. The alien scientist placed the two Saiya-Jin females in the correct positions in the machine.

"Activate," Vegeta-sama said, and Tennseil pressed a series of buttons, then flipped a switch. A bright light filled the room, temporarily blinding all present. When the light faded, the Saiya-Jin High Elite Royal Guards Paprika and Zuukinara were gone.

"They have successfully been transported to…well…wherever they go until they are born," Tennseil said to the king. He nodded in approval.

"That is all, men. Brat, get out of here, go train. There's a sparring partner in room 45 for you. Hurry up, get out! Everyone else, too, except Celain, Chisu and Soya," Vegeta-sama told his guards, henchmen, and scientists. They all left in a hurry, eager to please the king.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The image faded from everyone's minds as the senshis stood in wonder, thinking about what they saw and piecing it all together.

"So…so we're Saiya-Jins?" Chichi asked, too stunned to say most anything else.

"I-I guess so…" Bulma said quietly.

Vegeta's mind was reeling with myriads of emotions and reactions, trying to calculate the odds of him coming to live on Chikyuu, falling in love with one of the last pure Saiya-Jin females in the universe disguised as a human who didn't even know she was a Saiya-Jin, and having two children with her, both of which had been discovered to be pure, untainted Saiya-Jins. Now that Kakkarott's wife had been discovered to be a Saiya-Jin too, that meant all of his children were pure, also. A small Saiya-Jin civilization had taken root, two mating pairs and four children, one of which was female. It was so coincidental that it was a little scary.

The Saiya-Jin prince continued to stare at his wife in wonder. Goku had just begun to get over the initial shock of the whole thing, and actually laughed at the magnificence of the situation.

"Wow! I mean…wow! That is…that's just really something, yosh'! Wow, Chichi, can you believe it? Not only are you a Saiya-Jin, you're a Super Saiya-Jin! Wow!" Goku ranted. Vegeta remained speechless.

Bulma, too, had begun to regain a clear mind, and was stunned at the sudden power she had developed. "I guess our memories were erased, but our hidden power remained all those years. That's really amazing, I'd like to know how those alien scientists did that, the technology and stuff. That's awesome power, to be able to reincarnate someone onto a different planet," she thought out loud. Several nodded in silent agreement.

"Hey Niisan, you were some cute kid!" Lita exclaimed, draping her arms over Vegeta's shoulders and placing her head almost on his shoulder.

"Yeah, Niisan, you were awfully kawaii back then. I mean, not that's you're not totally adorable now, but…" Rei said, bounding up to her sensei. The two girls' teasing had a positive effect on Vegeta's brain, clearing the stunned mist of his mind and blasting the prince back to reality.

"Cute?? Hardly," he said, nearly grinning at Lita and Rei's silly comments. They giggled hysterically, as usual when socializing with their brother figure, and kept gabbing little nothings to eachother and Vegeta, who could do nothing but roll his eyes.

Chichi interrupted the now rapid conversation. "I think we all need to calm down, eat something, and think about tomorrow. We have alot planned. Let's rest and think for awhile. This has been quite a day.

 

***

 

The meal had been eaten quickly and quietly, the two Saiya-Jin men springing up the minute the food was finished, begging their wives to begin training immediately. Bulma and Chichi, surprisingly eager to learn fighting techniques, rushed through the dishes, leaving half of them for Juuhachi, Mirai Bulma, Lita, and Rei, then dashed out the door with their husbands.

Katas were taught first, then powerup, then explosives, followed by all the different techniques, and after that the basic punching and kicking was practiced, Chichi already knowing quite a bit of it from her earlier Tenkaichi-Budoukai days. The male Saiya-Jins were quite impressed as their wives pelted them and generally beat them up at their normal level (non-Super Saiya-Jin) after only two hours of training.

Vegeta and Goku were both immensely proud of the two newly-discovered Saiya-Jins. Vegeta decided to clear something up.

"Bulma, you were Zuukinara, just in case you were wondering," he said to his wife. She turned to him in mid-punch, Chichi almost threw her to the ground, but stopped when she realized her lady friend was paying attention to something else.

"I was wondering, but how do you know that?" Bulma asked. Vegeta smirked.

"I couldn't distinguish one ki from another back then, but I always had the unusual ability to sense ki. When it showed me in that vision, in that room, I remembered who it was I suddenly felt when you flared into Super Saiya-Jin: Zuukinara. Her ki was so big, along with Paprika's, I felt it when I was a kid, too," the prince explained. Bulma and Chichi were surprised that a recognized ki could linger in memory that long. They had just picked up the technique of sensing ki.

"Well, back to training. I have things to do with Lita and Rei, too, ya know," Vegeta said. Bulma grunted and held her arms akimbo.

"You will have time for whatever we need help with, Vegeta. You spend plenty of time with those girls," she said.

"I think I could stop now, Bulma," Chichi declared. "I'm pretty worn. Let him train the girls for a while."

"Fine, I'm tired too. See ya later, Vege-chan, bye! I'll tell the girls it's training time," Bulma called to her husband as she ran in the door. Chichi and Goku followed her. Vegeta stayed outside, waiting for the girls and letting the warm breeze ruffle his hair.

 

***

 

The next morning was a busy one. Breakfast was hastily prepared and quickly eaten, fighting gear was put on, and spirits were prepared for the event which lay ahead. Goku had gathered the Dragon Balls, and the whole gang, Mirai and Present, set off towards a small desolate area on the other side of town, so as to not disturb the little public there was too much.

Mirai Bulma gazed at the Dragon Balls. "I haven't seen them in so long. Kami, they're huge! They must have tons of power!" she exclaimed. Goku nodded.

"Three wishes! I don't know what we're going to use the third one for, though. We only have two things to wish for!" Goku stated. This puzzled everyone, and as the Z senshi and the Sailor senshi walked along, they contemplated the unknown third wish.

When their destination was finally reached after a walk across the still half-desolated Satan City, Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks placed the Dragon Balls on the ground and stepped back, admiring the handiwork of their Kami, Dende. Goku got everyone's attention.

"OK! We're all here, so everyone into their most powerful forms they can mange, we need all the power we can get to ensure that the wish works," he told everyone. "Ready?"

"You bet," Rei said. She shut her eyes in concentration. "MARS VEJIITASEI SPECIALS MAKE UP!" The beautiful transformation occurred, and there stood Special Sailor Mars.

"Hey, me too!" Lita said. "JUPITER VEJIITASEI SPECIALS MAKE UP!!!" Another transformation, and Special Sailor Jupiter appeared for the first time ever, looking identical to Special Sailor Mars, with the exception of having metallic green fuku and accessories and having the Jupiter symbol on the golden lining above her fuku. Vegeta smiled at her.

"MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!"

"VENUS CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!"

"CHIKYUU CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!"

"MOON CRISIS POWER! MAKE UP!"

"CHIKYUU CRISIS POWER! MAKE UP!"

"MOON TIAL POWER! MAKE UP!"

Super Sailors Chikyuu, Chibi Chikyuu, Venus, Mercury, and Chibi Moon and Eternal Sailor Chikyuu stood before the Z senshi, who began their powerups immediately afterwards. Chichi transformed to SSJ1, Gohan, Trunks and Goten moved up to SSJ2, Goku blasted to SSJ4, and Vegeta was finally the only one left.

"So, Vegeta, are ya going to use Super Saiya-Jin Five?" Goku asked. Vegeta nodded.

"It's the only thing to do," Vegeta replied. He crouched into a power-up position, and quickly powered up to SSJ4. He screamed as rings of natural golden power started blasting off his body, a huge golden aura bursting multiple feet away from his actual form. Waves of gold and yellow flowed from the Saiya-Jin Prince, finally dying down in a huge flash of blinding yellow-white. SSJ5 Vegeta stood before them, a crown of gold framing his face, brilliant turquoise eyes shining with the sheer excitement of the powerup, golden tail hanging lazily beside him. Even though Goku had seen this transformation before, he was still astounded by his friend's power. Lita and Rei beamed with pride at their sensei, grinning from ear to ear. Everyone else was just plain speechless for a moment, especially Mirai Bulma and Mirai Trunks. Everyone on site's ki sense was blinded; no other ki around could be felt. Vegeta's power dominated the area.

It didn't go to his head, though, as it would have all those years ago. Now, he was secretly proud that he could defend the Earth, his two young students, his children, and his wife. He looked over to Rei and Lita, who, if anything, beamed even more at the pure honor of meeting their sensei's gaze. He smiled at them, their own grins spreading across their faces.

"W--well, Vegeta, ya ready? Everyone ready?" Goku asked.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Trunks exclaimed. Goten yelled a happy agreement, as did Serena and Rei.

"Alrighty then. Who does the summoning?" Goku asked. Everyone looked around.

"Umm…how about Super Sailor Chikyuu? She is princess of Earth, after all," Serena suggested. Everyone agreed readily, all eyes turning to the green-haired woman.

"Sure," she said. Sailor Chikyuu took her place in front of the Dragon Balls. The others crouched around them in a circle, placing their hands on the magical spheres along with the Chikyuu Princess. Sailor Chikyuu raised her other hand to the heavens.

"ETERNAL DRAGON SHENLONG! COME FORTH NOW TO GRANT MY WISHES!" she called to the sky. Her voice rang as clear as a bell, cutting through the air to the kingdom above. Lightning crackled across the clouds and the sky grew dark.

The senshis forced their power into the Dragon Balls, and the results showed. Light streamed through fingers, filling the air everywhere in a blinding white. A huge bolt of light exploded upwards from the seven orbs, twisting through the air. The light shined even brighter, then died, revealing an absolutely huge Eternal Shenlong, bigger than ever before.

 

Chapter Four | Go Back