Chapter 1

 

Darkness filled the sky. A bolt of lightening struck the Earth creating a large crater from which a sudden massive light exploded and disappeared with the darkness, leaving only a gigantic hole in the ground.

Mirai Trunks cautiously moved towards the strange pit, raising his ki and bracing himself for what may come out. Grasping the handle of his sword he peaked into the gigantic hole and gasped. There at the bottom lay a girl about his age. She seemed to be unconscious and was fairly injured. He released his sword and hovered down to the bottom. The girl had dark, silky brown hair that went down to her shoulders and a very pretty face. Trunks looked at the weird clothes she wore that were now torn and slightly covered in a crimson liquid. Blood. The girl had cuts and bruises all over her body and her knee was swollen. A groan escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered open. The strange girl blinked at him and a confused look formed on her face.

"T-Trunks?" she whispered and slipped back into unconsciousness.

Trunks just stared astonished at the girl. How? How did she know my name? he thought to himself. He then lifted the girl carefully into his arms and flew back in the other direction.

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and waited for her vision to clear. She suddenly felt a throbbing pain and looked down at her swollen knee that had been wrapped in a bandage. She was dressed in a long white gown and had bandages all over her legs and arms. Where am I? she wondered. The last thing she could remember was watching Dragonball Z in her room.

(FLASHBACK)
Jessica sighed and switched off the television. She hated being alone in the house. Her Mum and Dad had gone on a business trip for two weeks and she was stuck by herself and bored stiff. "God, I'm sooo bored!" she walked to her bedroom window and looked out. It was already dark outside and the stars shone brightly. Wish I lived a life like in DBZ. Going on adventures all the time instead of spending half your life in school and the rest going to work. Everything is so boring. Suddenly, the TV turned back on to DBZ. That's weird. she thought and turned it back off. She turned back to the window and noticed what seemed to be a shooting star. It started getting bigger and bigger and seemed to be heading right for the house. The TV started flashing on and off and the ground was trembling. "WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" she screamed. She glanced out the window again and as she did the shooting star crashed into her house. Her vision started to blur and she could see colored dots blocking her vision as her house became flooded with a blinding light.
(END FLASHBACK)

I could have sworn that boy was Mirai Trunks. she thought to herself. It was probably just a dream, but where the hell am I then? She looked at her surroundings. The room she was is sort of looked like a hospital room. It was full of medical supplies and machine parts cramped into cupboards and shelves. Jessica got up off of the bed she was on and almost collapsed. Her knee was badly hurt and she found it hard to keep her balance.

"Hey! You shouldn't be out of bed!" Jessica turned round and saw a middle aged woman with straight blue hair standing in the doorway.

"WHAT!? NO WAY! Bulma!?" Jessica couldn't believe what she was seeing; there in the doorway was a woman who looked an exact duplicate of Bulma from DBZ.

"Huh? How'd you know my name?" the woman asked.

"Oh my God! I don't believe this, I'M IN DBZ!?" Jessica felt dizzy.

"Well, I don't know what a DBZ is but you're not there. You're in Capsule Corp. My son..."

"Trunks?" she asked.

"Erm, yeah Trunks. Anyway, he found you in a crater a few days ago. You were in pretty bad shape. How'd you know our names?" Bulma asked. This strange girl was beginning to freak her out.

So it wasn't a dream! Jessica saw that Bulma was still waiting for an answer so she replied, "Oh, I know a lot more than that!" she said with a grin. She thought about how she was going to explain it to her. Saying that all this is just some kids cartoon isn't going to help much. And anyway, if it is just a cartoon I wouldn't be here, and it looks pretty real to me. "Well, I sort of came from another dimension and I know almost everything about you." That'll have to do, it's not a complete lie.

"Yeah right! You expect me to believe that?!" This girl's crazy! Bulma was thinking about calling Trunks, incase this girl were to attack her, but decided against it. What harm can she do in this state? Bulma thought, looking at the injured girl before her. "Okay then, prove it." Bulma demanded.

"Okay then...let me think," How can I prove this? Jessica laid back and thought for a moment. "Well, when you were on planet Namek, Krillin and Gohan left you to look after a Dragonball so that Vegeta and Frieza wouldn't get their hands on it and while they were gone and you had a nightmare about Vegeta coming and asking for the Dragonball... is that proof?"

Bulma's face went to that of pure shock and she just stood there staring at the 17 year old. How did she know that? She must be telling the truth, OH MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! "Erm, so...what's your name?" Bulma asked nervously.

 

Chapter 2 | Go Back

Well, that's all for the first chapter. I know it's short but I just want to see if anybody liked it before I carry on. In the next chapter Jessica goes to the past and meets Goku! Goku's my fave character, second only to Vegeta. By the way Jessica is not my name it is just one that I like. Remember to send a review to nannabungle@aol.co.uk : )