Chapter Nine: Wedding Bells and Baby Booties

 

~~~ 3 Months Later ~~~

Pan was in the chapel room with Bra standing next to her. She was pacing back and forth looking at Bra, obviously worried. "I love him to death but this is scaring me."

Bra looked at her and smiled. "You have nothing to worry about! You two are getting married!" Pan nodded. "And it's because he loves you, not because you got pregnant or..." she stopped.

Pan looked to her. "Bra..."

Bra looked at Pan and frowned. "I was going to wait till tonight but..."

Pan hugged her tightly, smiling. "Does Goten know?"

Bra nodded. "Yeah... he asked me to marry him but I’m worried that it's only because of the baby."

Pan shook her head. "No, he really loves you." She hugged Bra. "And, actually, I heard from Trunks that he’s been planning on asking you for a while now. They went ring shopping about a month ago. I guess he didn’t get the courage up until this happened."

She looked stunned. "Really?" Pan nodded and she squealed with joy. "I wish you would have said something about that earlier. We could have made it a double wedding." she smiled.

"We still could, actually. Do you have your cell phone?" Pan asked with a grin.

Bra looked at her, stunned. "Really?"

Pan laughed. "Well, there is a dress store right next to this place, isn't there? You have all the money you could ask for and Goten is all dressed up already, it's perfect. And everyone's here from both of our families." Bra laughed so hard that she began to cry. "So do you want to?" She just nodded a 'yes' and Pan took the phone from her. She called her mom’s cell.

As it rang everyone looked at her. "Sorry." She answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Mom, get in here. We need to make arrangements for a second wedding right now!"

Videl was confused. "Um, what do you mean?"

Pan sighed. "Just toss Trunks the phone and get your butt in here." Videl laughed and got up, to everyone’s amazement. She went to the back of the church where Trunks was standing impatiently and handed him the phone.

"Hello?" Trunks asked curiously.

"Hello hunny..." They talked for a moment as Pan explained everything. He started laughing and agreed to it all.

After hanging up he went up front to make the arrangements, paying for it all on the spot. He then walked over and whispered something to his mom. She got up, running to the other room to help out. Vegeta looked curiously for a moment and then howled loudly. "NOT MY LITTLE GIRL! HELL NO!"

He tried to get up but Goku shoved him back down. "Forget it. It's to late, Vegeta." Vegeta growled and sat back down, scowling like an angry child.

~~~ Bride's Room ~~~

Videl ran in and, a few moments later, so did Bulma. "MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED!" she exclaimed then hugged her.

"Make it quick, we only have thirty minutes until the ceremony starts!"

With thatm Bulma and Bra snuck out of the chapel. Luckily, her hair and make-up were done already in preparation for Pan’s wedding. It had only been ten minutes before they returned. To Pan’s surprise Bra had already found the dress that she had wanted days ago. She quickly changed.

~~~ Chapel ~~~

Bulma walked back in, calmly followed by Videl. Each received strange glances. Bulma grabbed Vegeta’s arm and passed him off to Videl to take back to stand with Gohan. "We've had a change in plans." she announced. "Today is going to be a double wedding! Not only will my son and Pan be getting married but so will my daughter and Goten, as well." A few happy cheers were let out but a few others were grumbles about how they were all far too far apart in age. Bulma smiled then sat with Goku and the others as the wedding started.

~~~ 18 Months Later ~~~

Pan and Trunks walked along the beach, his arms around her stomach and his chin on her shoulder. She held a small infant in her arms that was cooing to her father. She had Pan’s dark black hair and Trunks’ lovely blue eyes. They smiled and kissed each other, then looked over at Bra and Goten who had a slightly bigger child which Goten was lugging around like he was carrying sack of potatoes. He pretending he was heavy and whined for Bra to take him. They all laughed.

The four friends had never been happier than this. They were living close to each other, Goten had a job working with Trunks at C.C. and Bra and Pan were staying home to take care of the kids while shopping to their hearts content... always to be found at each other's houses while their husbands were away.

The End

 

Go Back