Chapter Two

Three weeks later...

 

"Vegeta is still on Earth?" remarked Krillin. He, Master Roshi, Bulma and ChiChi were all at the Son's house.

"Yes, he is, actually," remarked Master Roshi. "I saw him wandering around the forest earlier today."

"Wow," said Krillin, "I guess he just couldn't get over dear Bulma here..."

"YOU DUMB CHROME DOME! HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF ME? HE JUST GRABBED THE PRETTIEST PERSON NEAREST TO HIM, NOT ME IN PARTICULAR! I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT, GOT THAT LITTLE MAN?" Bulma screeched.

"...Yep..." Krillin squeaked in reply.

"Maybe we should find a home for him, maybe he's changed enough so that he'll understand that he needs civilized food and shelter," Master Roshi suggested.

"That monster doesn't deserve a slice of bread. He tried to kill my Goku and molested Bulma...he's a bad, bad man..." ChiChi said.

"I think he deserves something," Bulma said, remembering the loneliness in his eyes. "Hey, there's tons of free rooms at the Capsule Corp., he could easily live there! He probably wouldn't bother anyone, and if he wanted it, Dad could build him a gravity room like Goku got!" she told everyone.

"That's a great plan, Bulma! The only problem is asking him if he wants to. He is a little on the savage side, ya know," said Krillin.

"Plus, how are you going to find that ape in the big forest?" ChiChi asked.

"Ummm...I'll find a way,"said Bulma. "Actually, I'll set out right now!"

 

Bulma went out the door and started into the forest. Man this place is big, she thought to herself. How am I ever going to find him out here? After about ten minutes of walking deeper into the forest, she heard a crackle. Oh, what was that? she wondered. Bulma looked around, but couldn't see anything.

"Whaddaya want?" A voice suddenly sounded from behind Bulma. She yelped and spun around. There stood Vegeta: short, stocky, and sinister looking, in his usual blue spandex fighting outfit, complete with gloves and the ever-present gold-tipped boots. Bulma suddenly realized that this warrior powerhouse with the ability to blow up the planet was about two inches shorter than she was. Of course, his hair made up for that.

"I said, whaddaya want? Most people don't skip around the wilderness for fun, ya know," he spat at her.

"Ummm...duuuh...well, ya see, we were just wondering if you wanted a civilized place to live, if you were going to stay here. With a gravity training room and everything...heh heh..." Bulma whimpered.

"....." Vegeta was temporarily confused, then came to his senses. "Why do you want to give me somewhere to live? I am evil, you know. If I got mad at someone, I would probably just blow the whole thing up."

Bulma gulped. "Well...ummm...wait a minute. I think you're bluffing. I think that you're just trying to be all high and mighty and look big for yourself. You want the hospitality, but your pride swallows your needs. I think YOU should swallow your pride. Come with me, you stubborn ass, you know you want it."

"Ah...ah...I...umm...well, uh...dammit, I'll come with you, bitch, but don't talk to me that way ever! I'll blast you all the way to Kaiou-Sama's if you ever make sport of me again!"

"Fine, just come on. I'll show you to the Capsule Corp., which is where you'll be staying. I live there too, ya know, with my mom and dad."

"Oh damn, that just makes my day, now doesn't it?" Vegeta grumbled, but reluctantly followed Bulma out of the forest.

 

Chapter Three | Go Back