Wicked Game
written by: cursed dj

This is a fic based on the song 'Wicked Game' by Chris Isaac.

 

Bulma walked into the living room, feeling upset after one of her fights with Vegeta. He wanted her to enhance the gravitron in order to maximally push himself but she refused. She was not gonna enhance the gravitron just for him to kill himself. Still feeling angry and confused she walked to the couch and crashed on top of it. Annoyed, she wiped away a tear of her cheek. Why should she even care? He was indirectly responsible for the death of her friends and although they were wished back it didn't take away his blame. He would have killed her if it wasn't for the fact that he needed her to fix the gravitron and to make him dinner. Then why did she still care? Wouldn't it be great if he killed himself? No one could blame her for his death since he did it to himself. Why did the thought of him dead hurt so much? Could she... Could she have fallen in love with him? She must have, it was far more than an attraction. She wanted him. She wanted him to feel good, she wanted him to love her.

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
I never dreamed I'd love somebody like you
I don't want to fall in love
No, I don't want to fall in love with you

…………………………………………………………………………

Bulma opened her eyes, still feeling the side effects of the dream she had. She felt unsatisfied, a burning fire in her body demanding her to comply. She turned around, trying to sleep some more. After a while she gave up. How could one night harm any one? Just one night. One night of simple sex, just enough to calm her body down. Tomorrow she would wake up and she wouldn't desire him anymore. Tomorrow she could go on with her life and forget about her feelings. She swung her legs over the bed and walked towards Vegeta's room.

What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do
To make me dream of you

…………………………………………………………………………

How could she fool herself that one night would be enough? She had a taste of him and now she wanted more. Why did she want more and he just continued where he left off? She was supposed to do that, not he! He just used her in the way she was supposed to use him, how could she have let that happen? Why did she feel like loosing him when she never even had him?

And I don't want to fall in love
No, I don't want to fall in love with you

I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you

…………………………………………………………………………

No, it can't be. How could she be pregnant? She was so careful that one night. Those damned condoms, they're not even strong enough to protect her from a few Saiya-jin invasions!!!

No, I don't want to fall in love
No, I don't want to fall in love with you

…………………………………………………………………………

This world is only gonna break my heart.

 

< --- back