Vegeta & The Gang Go To Vegas
written by: SSJ Bulma

 

It’s the usual disclaimers. I don’t own Dragon Ball Z. Akira Toriyama and Bird studio owns Dragon ball Z. Please don’t sue me, for if you do, all you would get is my sister and a cat, for I’m a poor little girl. So now you know the disclaimers, on with the show.

Vegeta and the gang go to Vegas.

All the way from Japan to Las Vegas, Vegeta had made a ruckus. He blew up parts of the seats in the plane because the kid in the seat behind him kept on kicking Vegeta’s chair. The rest of the passengers on the plane huddled in a corner as they watched the group.

Goku and Gohan were complaining that the food was terrible. Trunks and Goten were sparring in the isle. Chichi, Bulma, #18 and Videl were talking about what they were going to do once they got to Vegas.

Tien and Yamcha were watching the in-flight movie, while Krillin was sitting there in his chair, sleeping. Piccolo was meditating, and getting strange looks from a little boy. He raised his hand and yelled at the little kid, but the kid just stuck out his tongue. Piccolo, not giving a damn about the kid, blasted the little boy away to the next dimension and went back to meditating.

Marron and Pan were in the cockpit of the plane, watching the pilots fly the plane. And as usual Master Roshi was trying to look up the stewardess dress, by claiming he was tripping over the carpet.

As the plane landed, there was turbulence, which Vegeta didn’t like. As soon as the group left the plane, Vegeta powered up to Super Saiya-Jin. Using his Renzoku Energy Dan, he blasted the plane and everyone on the plane to the next dimension.

“Vegeta! What the hell did you do that for?” Bulma demanded.

“Woman! Am I not the Prince of the Saiya-Jins?” Vegeta retorted.

“You may be the Prince of the Saiya-Jins, but that doesn’t...”

Vegeta tuned her out. Blah, blah, blah. Same old boring lecture.

Chichi, Bulma, #18 and Videl went to the car rental booth to rent 4 cars. Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta walked to a fast food booth in the airport. “I’m hungry” Goku whined. Hearing their stomach’s rumble, Goten and trunks walked to the booth and ordered.

Employee: "Hi! Welcome to McDonalds! May I take your order?"
Goten: "Yes, we’ll take 5 of everything."
Employee, a little shocked: "5 of everything, sir?"
Trunks: "Yes"
Employee, still shocked: "Ok, for here or to go?"
Goten and Trunks: "To go"

As the employee’s of McDonalds got the order ready; Chichi, #18, Videl and Bulma turned around to grab their husbands, when they found them gone. “Oh dear” Chichi groaned.

“Hey, where’s Pan and Marron?” Videl and #18 asked each other.

“Ok, lets split up and look for them. In one hour, lets meet at the baggage claim.” Bulma said to the group. They all nodded, and took off in different directions.

Videl looked around the gambling area, and found Pan, Marron and Krillin Master Roshi flirt with all the ladies around who played the slot machines. “There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. Come on, lets..” Videl didn’t finish the sentence because of the loud ringing from one of the slot machines. “WOO HOO! I won I won!” Yamcha said in a sing song voice as the coins fell from the machine. Tien helped Yamcha gather the coins.

Videl tried to tell the rest of the group that they had to meet Bulma at the baggage claim. She climbed onto one of the chairs and screamed with all her might. “SHUT UP! WE NEED TO LEAVE FOR THE BAGGAGE CLAIM. NOW!” Videl ordered them. She turned around, holding both Pan’s and Marron’s hand. The rest followed.

Meanwhile at the McDonalds booth…

Employee: "Here you go. 5 of everything. That will be 789.00"
Goten: "Trunks, grab the bags of food."
Employee: "Hey, Sir, you have to pay for the food. Security!"

Goten powers up to Super Saiyajin and blows up the food stand, and of course, sending the people to another dimension.

Chichi heard the explosions, screams and ran to them.

Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Goten and Trunks divided up the food and ate it down with record speed. Trunks Gohan and Goku let out big burps. As they started to leave, Goku heard Chichi yell out “Goku! Vegeta! Trunks! Gohan! Goten! Where are YOU?”

“Right here Chichi!”

“Goku! Where have you been? I have been looking for you everywhere” Chichi lectured, then saw what happed. And fainted.

Bulma and #18 found Piccolo, once again meditation. 30 minutes later, the group met at the baggage claim.

“Whats wrong with Chichi?” Bulma asked.

“She fainted” Goku said, replying to Bulma’s question.

“Why?” Bulma asked with suspicion. “Quiet woman! There is no need to know.” Vegeta ordered his wife, while giving the rest of the group a look that told them not to tell a soul what happened.

The group headed towards Treasure Island, hotel/casino in different cars. They pulled into the Valet, and got their luggage out. Vegeta started to order the Valet and bell boys around. The Valet man held out his hand for a tip, which Vegeta looked at him, his hand and back, smirked and blew the Valet man into another dimension.

The group, led by Vegeta, walked to the check in counter to get their rooms.

Employee: "Ok, how many rooms?"
Vegeta calculates: "5 rooms"
Employee: "Double or single beds?"
Employee: "Ok, 5 rooms. Your rooms are on the 3rd level."
Vegeta: "I want the suites."
Employee: "But Sir, you don’t have reservations."
Vegeta: "I said, I want the suites."
Employee: "But..."
Vegeta powered up to Super Saiyajin: "I said, I want the suites."
Employee nervously: "1 suite, with 5 rooms. Coming right up."
Vegeta powered down: "Ok"
Employee handing Vegeta the keys: "Take the elevator to the top level. The only suite."

Vegeta nodded, then turned around, blasting the employee to hell.

The group loaded up into the elevator. After a few minutes, they arrived at the suite. Vegeta opened the door, which Trunks, Goten, Pan and Marron rushed in and looked around.

Half an hour later, their luggage arrived. This time, Vegeta took the luggage and paid the bellboy, much to Vegeta’s disgust.

“Master Roshi,” Goku said “Could you watch the kids while we go to the casino?"

“Sure, Goku my boy” master Roshi said with a little laugh. Little did they know what Master Roshi had in mind.

An hour later, “Bye kids, see you in a couple of hours” Chichi said while Goku pulled on Chichi’s hand. The rest of the adults had already left.

“Bye” They said together.

While the parents are gone, the kids get changed into their swimsuit to swim in the pool that is in the suite. Master Roshi said to the kids “Kids, if your good while I’m gone, you’ll each get a surprise.” He said with a twinkle in his eye. Master Roshi left the suite, leaving the kids up to their own devices.

“What’cha want to do?” Trunks asked Goten. “I’m Hungry, lets order room service” Goten replied. Trunks asked Pan and Marron if they were hungry. They both said yes.

Trunks got out the little menu by the phone and ordered.

Cook: "Hello, Room service?"
Trunks: "Yes, I want some food."
Cook: "That’s what were here for, what can I get you?"
Trunks: "Yes, I would like 50 large Pizza’s, a couple of 13 packs of soda: Coke, Pepsi, Root Beer, Cherry Coke, and Dr. Pepper. And I would also like 4 dozen hot fudge Sundays."
Cook, shocked: "Ok, that should be there in a half hour or so."
Trunks: "Got it."

While down at the casino, Vegeta walked to one of the slot machines and put in a quarter. He pulled the handle, and watched as the little thinks moved, then stop. A 7 another 7 and…a plum. Vegeta pulled the slot machine out of its place, threw it in the air, and blasted it. Smirking, he left to play poker.

Bulma, Chichi, Videl, and #18 went to the fashion show mall to shop.

Goku, Gohan, Krillin Yamcha, and Tien met up with Vegeta who left the poker table when he lost. Yamcha looked back, the poker table was missing. So was the person dealing the cards. “Lets go back. I lost some of my money at the slots” Krillin said. Yamcha agreed. He had lost half of what he won at the airport.

The group headed back to the suite. The kids were playing in the pool, waiting for the food to arrive. Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien and Gohan changed into their bathing suites. A ½ hour later, there was a knock at the door. Trunks jumped out of the pool before anyone else could. He opened the door, and signed the paper. The men, who pushed the carts left. Trunks pushed in the 10 carts of food into the room. “FOODS HERE!” Trunks yelled to the group.

Piccolo, who was meditating outside, on the porch just watched them with contempt and continued to meditate.

“Whats all this?” Vegeta asked his son.

“Well, we got hungry and ordered food. There’s plenty of food for you all. Join in” and proceeded to take the food out.

Hours later; Bulma #18, Chichi and Videl came back from shopping and they were all laughing. Their laughter died when #18 opened the door, and saw what had happened. All eyes went to the group who were swimming.

“Whats going on?” all 4 asked.

“Nothing!” Goku said, laughing.

“Where’s is Master Roshi?” Chichi asked.

Just then, Master Roshi came into the suite, with lipstick kisses all over his face. He looked at the women and said “So…how was your first day of Las Vegas?”

End, for now.

 

< --- back